Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Does Worthy now take advice from 1st Wizard?

Of course he bloody don''t!. In fact, I very much doubt he knows I even exist.

When I started the thread ''Four or Five can''t cut the mustard'', I named Malky as one of them, then Lo and behold, all this happens. coincident?, second sight?, Hmm.

Believe it or not, although I believe the decision is correct, I will be very sad to see the big man go. City owe an awful lot to him, as he had a big say in getting us promoted I believe, but I don''t think he would have dealt with the pace in the Prem.

Mind you, if Holt and McVeigh are the next ones to go, maybe Nigel boy does read these boards after all!.

mcveigh go?

Hes joint  second top scorer at the moment and you want him to go?

I''ve got to agree with you on this one Wiz.  I will be very disappointed to see Malky go.  His goals against Stockport, Wolves and two against the scum will stay with me as some of my greatest Malky moments.  But deep down I think it''s the right decision for the club and the player.  The club because I don''t think he will be picked and the player because someone of Malky''s age needs to play first team football, not sit in the reserves til retirement comes

Losing Malky is shame. Great player, great bloke.

Losing McVeigh is stupidity itself.

Wow, you amazingly selected a player who hasn''t played all season , who has potential transfer value and would be unlikely to have settled for a place on the bench or in the reserves.I''ll have a try a bit of this hocus pocus drivel myself...........................................................................oh, i predict there''ll be a corner kick at White Hart Lane on sunday.

[quote]Wow, you amazingly selected a player who hasn''t played all season , who has potential transfer value and would be unlikely to have settled for a place on the bench or in the reserves.I''ll have a try a...[/quote]

Corner kick ? who to ? us ?