Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Hartlepool v Norwich thread

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Scooby"]Daley coming on?????? Hope he''s not trying to sell Cody too [:^)][/quote]

He''s loaning him out to Torquay.....as a keeper[;)]

[/quote]

Lmao

It''s nice to see three of our players on the pitch are from our Norwich academy. Maybe we can finally start looking forward to the future. We haven''t played any of the top teams in the league yet though. Will be interesting to see how we do against the likes of Leeds, Charlton, MK and Huddersfield.

Well done the lads and well done the travelling fans, could hear you on the radio. [:D]

Great win. Onward and upwards from here, I think. Amazing what you can do with a manager who actually has a clue.....[:P]

Do jobs, a good performance against Brentford is needed now to keep up the momentum for Walsall.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]We''re going to be at the heady heights of 11th in the league if I''ve worked it out correctly![/quote]Even better - 10th

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]We''re going to be at the heady heights of 11th in the league if I''ve worked it out correctly![/quote]10th I believe according to the BBC''s ''As it stands'' league table which is even better!

That will do nicely.Cheers Lambo and lads[:D][Y]

Everyone enjoy the rest of the long weekend,i am off for a pint!!!