Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Hartlepool v Norwich thread

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]

sounds quite serious
[/quote]

Yes it does [:(]

[/quote]

Given the amount of activity you''d have to guess it''s either a heart attack. Really hope the guy''s ok.

[/quote]

Guess it could be lots, even like a fit or a diabetic not feeling well.  Fingers crossed it''s nowt serious

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Currently Norwich are in the top half of the league! Can''t remember the last time I have been able to say that! It must literally be about 3 years? Surely some stato out there can find out?[/quote]You''re right - we''re tenth! If we score five more we''ll be nineth! Goal difference is going to be a problem for a while I think.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Currently Norwich are in the top half of the league! Can''t remember the last time I have been able to say that! It must literally be about 3 years? Surely some stato out there can find out?
[/quote]

lol sounds good doesn''t it.  I have a feeling we will be up and down the table like a whores drawers this season

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Sounds like the fan is off to hospital. Hope it''s nobody from here.[/quote]

We''ve just said that

[/quote]

Apologies, bit hard to keep up in active topic''s like this.

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Sounds like the fan is off to hospital. Hope it''s nobody from here.[/quote]

We''ve just said that

[/quote] Apologies, bit hard to keep up in active topic''s like this.[/quote]

lol mate, I didn''t mean we''d said that on here, I meant to eachother in person hahahaha [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Currently Norwich are in the top half of the league! Can''t remember the last time I have been able to say that! It must literally be about 3 years? Surely some stato out there can find out?[/quote]

lol sounds good doesn''t it.  I have a feeling we will be up and down the table like a whores drawers this season

[/quote]If you told me 4 years ago I would be celebrating being 10th in League One I could well have cried.Will be interesting to see if we can keep it tight at the back. If we can tighten up the back i think we can have a fairly good season.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Currently Norwich are in the top half of the league! Can''t remember the last time I have been able to say that! It must literally be about 3 years? Surely some stato out there can find out?
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you told me 4 years ago I would be celebrating being 10th in League One I could well have cried.Will be interesting to see if we can keep it tight at the back. If we can tighten up the back i think we can have a fairly good season.
[/quote]

Indeed, we have sunk sooooooooo low, but we have to pull ourselves back up.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Charlton winning.[/quote]

Ipswich losing at home. All good so far.

[/quote]

I should have mentioned that, in the live table, Ipswich are now at the VERY BOTTOM of the Championship. I love it!

Liverpool level. Defence sounding good at the moment.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Charlton winning.[/quote]

Ipswich losing at home. All good so far.

[/quote]

I should have mentioned that, in the live table, Ipswich are now at the VERY BOTTOM of the Championship. I love it!

[/quote]

Are they? lol how funny

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

Liverpool level. Defence sounding good at the moment.

[/quote]

Yeah young Ben scored, good player IMO.

[/quote]Ben? Glenn Johnson??????

I can''t listen to the game today. How is Korey Smith sounding? I really like the look of him. Nice to finally have someone from our youth team slowly cementing a place in the first 11. Seems to have so much energy that can be very infectious on the pitch.

What you guys think of Redheads commentary? He''s ok but i prefer Pete, he spends too much time answering questions than telling us what''s going on.