Sign in to follow this  
different gravy

Carried away KTFERS and happy clappers

I listened to the match, we did not take our chances yet again against a very poor side, we won but it was drivel.  Lambert doing a sterling job, but guys and girls lets not get carried away. We cant afford to lose players like Wes, you may say we will be ok without him, however i feel thi is garbage.  Wes has been consistantly played out of position.  Agaisnt wigan he was utilised properly, but since he has been played left wing. Against sunderland he was colmans mustard.  Let him go and i feel the season is hampered...... i for one wont renew, I want to see players with ability and skill.... Whos left who has this...?

Hughes i think is left, but i completely agree with what you are saying. We need players who half the way through the season and things are looking stale, can come in and add something different.

I''m sure everyone is tired of me saying it - But Hoolahan must stay. We need the variety of player.

[quote user="different gravy"]I listened to the match, we did not take our chances yet again against a very poor side, we won but it was drivel.  Lambert doing a sterling job, but guys and girls lets not get carried away. We cant afford to lose players like Wes, you may say we will be ok without him, however i feel thi is garbage.  Wes has been consistantly played out of position.  Agaisnt wigan he was utilised properly, but since he has been played left wing. Against sunderland he was colmans mustard.  Let him go and i feel the season is hampered...... i for one wont renew, I want to see players with ability and skill.... Whos left who has this...?[/quote]

McVeigh?

[:)]

OTBC

I hope you are right Bly, its just i have these vivid memories of him fading away after a few games constantly. Maybe hes learnt to be more consistent though, but i think i''ll be judging him after a few months.

[quote user="different gravy"]I listened to the match, we did not take our chances yet again against a very poor side, we won but it was drivel.  Lambert doing a sterling job, but guys and girls lets not get carried away. We cant afford to lose players like Wes, you may say we will be ok without him, however i feel thi is garbage.  Wes has been consistantly played out of position.  Agaisnt wigan he was utilised properly, but since he has been played left wing. Against sunderland he was colmans mustard.  Let him go and i feel the season is hampered...... i for one wont renew, I want to see players with ability and skill.... Whos left who has this...?[/quote]Agree about Wes, play him in a free role and he will win you games. But, at the end of the day a 0-2 win away from home is as good as it gets in league football, regardless of your division. Do you not think Man Utd supporters will be saying the same thing after losing to Burnley away from home? You can only beat what''s in front of you, and there''s no doubt we controlled the game today.

Too many people who jump on band wagon.  Norwich needs to harden up. There was some tonk on cc saying city will win the league .  Fair enough but he was so drunk or inhumane it was not really comprehensible.

[quote user="different gravy"]I listened to the match, we did not take our chances yet again against a very poor side, we won but it was drivel.  Lambert doing a sterling job, but guys and girls lets not get carried away. We cant afford to lose players like Wes, you may say we will be ok without him, however i feel thi is garbage.  Wes has been consistantly played out of position.  Agaisnt wigan he was utilised properly, but since he has been played left wing. Against sunderland he was colmans mustard.  Let him go and i feel the season is hampered...... i for one wont renew, I want to see players with ability and skill.... Whos left who has this...?[/quote]

This is an interesting analysis from someone who didn''t even go to the match!  How on earth you can make these statements from what you "heard" rather than "saw" I don''t know.  On the subject of Wes, if he was half the player some of you think then I''d have no problems in changing our formation to humour him but from the games that I''ve seen him he''s just too ineffective far too often - wherever he plays.  Where was he last year?

Well according to this board...

He was great in the second half of the season but got injured at a crucial stage and many people said that had he not been injured at that time we would have stood a good chance of staying up.

Thats the general feeling i got from reading a lot of posts. Not my own words, i just thought we had too many loan players.

Also, someone can''t have an opinion based on what they heard? You can''t trust what a commentator says? Seems a bit lame to me. Most people on this board don''t go to away games but it won''t mean they won''t give their opinion on a game.

Hey dont get  me wrong, I agree with the guy giving it the large.  So what hes right, are you right?  What I have asertained is that there are too many ktfers here. I give up.

Bull turd,you never listened at all did you. I did and was pleased with both what I heard and the result. The team selected was an attacking formation and it proved to be a good one and a good result away from home to prove it. I will agree that selling Wes may be a bad move but he can be both destructive as much as he can be constructive to the side.

Going to a place like Hartlepool where a team can switch off players like Hoolahan can be left out because it''s hard graft that win those sort of games and not the fancy and often wasteful stuff Hoolahan does. He does have a place in the team but not today. Lambert called it right today and the result is the proof.

[quote user="different gravy"]Hey dont get  me wrong, I agree with the guy giving it the large.  So what hes right, are you right?  What I have asertained is that there are too many ktfers here. I give up.[/quote]

Good, we can take it you won''t be posting again then Mr. Attitude?

[quote user="different gravy"]Too many people who jump on band wagon.  Norwich needs to harden up. There was some tonk on cc saying city will win the league .  Fair enough but he was so drunk or inhumane it was not really comprehensible.[/quote]

It sounds as though you''re not entirely sober either.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Also, someone can''t have an opinion based on what they heard? You can''t trust what a commentator says? Seems a bit lame to me. Most people on this board don''t go to away games but it won''t mean they won''t give their opinion on a game.

[/quote]

If you haven''t actually seen something your opinion isn''t going to be as well informed as someone who was actually there.  No problem with people having an opinion on the basis of what they''ve "heard" but its also valid to say what I saw with my own eyes at the ground.  In what sense is this "lame"?