Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Lamber & JPT

Just wondering if Lambo took the paint pot seriously at Col Ewe? I think it is a great chance of Wembley (what is it 5 wins) but agree we should concentrate on the league...

What are peoples views on JPT and could you answer my question please?

Thanks

I really cannot take a cup seriously that just involves the bottom two leagues. Infact, I''m embarrassed we''re in the competition & will not be going to any of the games.

then shame on you! I wonder if you will say the same should we get to the final?! Let us not be like wolves fans, it is a tournament that is there to be won and the winners deserve praise. It is great that the lower leagues can have their cup final, and whilst it is not in the same bracket as other silver ware, we need to wake up to the fact that it is OUR level and therefore OUR chance at a cup final. Enjoy it for what it is and cheer on the winners

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I really cannot take a cup seriously that just involves the bottom two leagues. Infact, I''m embarrassed we''re in the competition & will not be going to any of the games.[/quote]

That attitude is incredibly disrespectful to every other League One and League Two club. We''re a League One club so get over it.

We can win this, come on let''s go for it and give the fans a day at Wembley, good preparation for the play offs, ask Scunthorpe!!

Yes its a micky mouse cup which I hoped we''d never get low enough in the football pyramid to ever have to play in it- but s*it has happened, we''re in it, you get to Wembley in the final, we''d surely take the best part of 40,000 to watch the final, we are long overdue a good run so YES , lets have a good go at winning it! 

I''ll be there on Tuesday hoping for a win. (without extra time and penalties of course!)

Would Be A Good Chance To Put Our Youngsters Out There And See How Good They Are! But If No-One Else Takes It Seriously And We Do, Then We Can Win Easy!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I''ll be there on Tuesday hoping for a win. (without extra time and penalties of course!)

[/quote]No extra time in the JPT, goes straight to pens if a draw. [Y]