Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Butterworth Gunn Fight??

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"]The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press!
[/quote]

Not with McNasty looking over their shoulders. Of that you can be fairly sure - I mean none of them really resemble Roy Keane or Mr Bellamy in disguise do they now.

OTBC

[/quote]

All of you feel free to carry on posting nonsense rumours.  It''s what football message boards are all about, after all.

[/quote]

You feel free to sit on Norwich city forum when your a colchester fan! Numpty!
[/quote]

Whatever, dearie.  Awesome, by your standards anyway.

[/quote]

Time Gentlemen please,

Right, has any one got a definative answer to the alleged fall out between Chippy, Butters and Gunn. i`ve been led to believe that Gunn and Butters favoured keeping Theo on after a disasterous first half V`s Coll who and Chippy wanted to take him off. However this thread seems to be insinuating that Gunn and Butters had a falling out??

Ps Cam have you any idea who is going to be Coll utd`s next manager. I heard a whisper it was going to be Peter Taylor. I even tried to put a bet on at the local bookies but they wouldn`t take it. You must have heard a whisper or three!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im sure this cr@p but my mate told me whilst they were down in the west country, they had a fight, it would explain Gunn''s immediate Sacking and butterworth getting the boot a few weeks later! Gunn was dismissed for gross misconduct!  Anyway worth a thought![/quote]

Quite.

This has been convered in several threads over the past few weeks. Gunn has gone now lets stop trying to blacken his name and move on.

Despite him being the wrong choice and not  good enough for the job he''s an honest decent person so lets give him some peace.

[/quote]

[quote user="Mutley"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"]The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press!
[/quote]

Not with McNasty looking over their shoulders. Of that you can be fairly sure - I mean none of them really resemble Roy Keane or Mr Bellamy in disguise do they now.

OTBC

[/quote]

All of you feel free to carry on posting nonsense rumours.  It''s what football message boards are all about, after all.

[/quote]

You feel free to sit on Norwich city forum when your a colchester fan! Numpty!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Time Gentlemen please,

Right, has any one got a definative answer to the alleged fall out between Chippy, Butters and Gunn. i`ve been led to believe that Gunn and Butters favoured keeping Theo on after a disasterous first half V`s Coll who and Chippy wanted to take him off. However this thread seems to be insinuating that Gunn and Butters had a falling out??

Ps Cam have you any idea who is going to be Coll utd`s next manager. I heard a whisper it was going to be Peter Taylor. I even tried to put a bet on at the local bookies but they wouldn`t take it. You must have heard a whisper or three!!!

[/quote]

There were no physical fights between Team Gunn.  Much as it may disappoint many posters we are 100 per cent with that.

Strong words were spoken at half time and Exeter University

was a  pretty happy event until McNally arrived.  But there were no physicals at either.

Of course there were strong words at half time.  WTF do you expect?.  Would anyone who has ever played football and been 5-0 down at half time expect: "Unlucky, lads."?

I am beginning to wonder whether lots of comments are from people who merely watch rather than having done it themselves at whatever level.

So, come on, who on here has ever kicked a ball for a team?  Who, among you, was right half for West Rudham Reserves?

Or, as Tolkien would have it, are some just "Watchers in the water?"

We know who the Colchester short list was but I don''t know who we have chosen.

They''ll have my backing as did Lambert at the time.[+o(]

That was then.

Cheers Cam,

Thanks for that ( I think!!!). Mildly cryptic but hey I will go with it. Still undecided about your current vocation, however anyone that has pulled on the gloves at the mighty St. Georges Lane wins my vote!!!!!

[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Mutley"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press![/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

You feel free to sit on Norwich city forum when your a colchester fan! Numpty![/quote]

[/quote]

Time Gentlemen please,

[/quote]

There were no physical fights between Team Gunn.  Much as it may disappoint many posters we are 100 per cent with that.

Strong words were spoken at half time and Exeter University

was a  pretty happy event until McNally arrived.  But there were no physicals at either.

Of course there were strong words at half time.  WTF do you expect?.  Would anyone who has ever played football and been 5-0 down at half time expect: "Unlucky, lads."?

I am beginning to wonder whether lots of comments are from people who merely watch rather than having done it themselves at whatever level.

So, come on, who on here has ever kicked a ball for a team?  Who, among you, was right half for West Rudham Reserves?

Or, as Tolkien would have it, are some just "Watchers in the water?"

We know who the Colchester short list was but I don''t know who we have chosen.

They''ll have my backing as did Lambert at the time.[+o(]

That was then.

[/quote]

What has this site come to when some are having conversation about the next Colchester manager! we dont care! go fiddle with your own forums!

P.s CAM see you at carrow road! Numpty!