Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Butterworth Gunn Fight??

Im sure this cr@p but my mate told me whilst they were down in the west country, they had a fight, it would explain Gunn''s immediate Sacking and butterworth getting the boot a few weeks later! Gunn was dismissed for gross misconduct!  Anyway worth a thought!

[quote user="scrimmage"]Heard this before, would make sense as apparently he was told to make his own way home.[/quote]Lol.......Gunn with a sign "NORWICH" and ruck sack!

[quote user="Mr McNally''s Alter Ego"]Heard this loads of times, trouble is, is it all from one single piece of BS or true?

It sort of makes sense.. but either way im happy for Gunn to be gone!

So, is it......1) Gunn and Crook had a fight2) Gunn and Butterworth had a fight3) Gunn was just a crap manager who got us relegated and then inspired his team to a 7-1 home defeat against Colchester

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Gunn was sacked cause Mcnasty didn''t rate him end of!

We should of waited until Mcnasty arrived before appointing whoever for the job in the summer.

[/quote]McNasty!!!! I see what you''ve done there. You changed his name a little bit and made it into a kind of nickname! Brilliant!!!!!That''s just like DOOMcaster, which was also BRILLIANT!!! and so very funny. I laughed every time I saw it on here and I''m sure I''ll have a good old belly laugh every time some classic joker says MCNASTY!!!! BRILLIANT! I can''t wait

Ive heard one of these rumours. The one i heard was that at half time Butterworth and Crook both told Gunn to take Theoklitos off and I think Buttereworth and GUnn eneded up having a bit of a scuffle about it

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Gunn was sacked cause Mcnasty didn''t rate him end of!

We should of waited until Mcnasty arrived before appointing whoever for the job in the summer.

[/quote]McNasty!!!! I see what you''ve done there. You changed his name a little bit and made it into a kind of nickname! Brilliant!!!!!That''s just like DOOMcaster, which was also BRILLIANT!!! and so very funny. I laughed every time I saw it on here and I''m sure I''ll have a good old belly laugh every time some classic joker says MCNASTY!!!! BRILLIANT! I can''t wait[/quote]Lol, brilliant.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im sure this cr@p but my mate told me whilst they were down in the west country, they had a fight, it would explain Gunn''s immediate Sacking and butterworth getting the boot a few weeks later!
Gunn was dismissed for gross misconduct! 

Anyway worth a thought!
[/quote]

This has been convered in several threads over the past few weeks. Gunn has gone now lets stop trying to blacken his name and move on.

Despite him being the wrong choice and not  good enough for the job he''s an honest decent person so lets give him some peace.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im sure this cr@p but my mate told me whilst they were down in the west country, they had a fight, it would explain Gunn''s immediate Sacking and butterworth getting the boot a few weeks later! Gunn was dismissed for gross misconduct!  Anyway worth a thought![/quote]

This has been convered in several threads over the past few weeks. Gunn has gone now lets stop trying to blacken his name and move on.

Despite him being the wrong choice and not  good enough for the job he''s an honest decent person so lets give him some peace.

[/quote]More like Gunn blackened  Crook''s eye

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im sure this cr@p but my mate told me whilst they were down in the west country, they had a fight, it would explain Gunn''s immediate Sacking and butterworth getting the boot a few weeks later!

Anyway worth a thought!
[/quote]

[/quote]

More like Gunn blackened  Crook''s eye
[/quote]

And if he recommended Theoklitos maybe he deserved it?

OTBC

Anyway worth a thought!
[/quote]

Your damn right that''s cr@p.

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"][quote user="cityangel"]

Anyway worth a thought!
[/quote]

[/quote]

More like Gunn blackened  Crook''s eye
[/quote]

Thats not true which I''m sure brinbbackchippy can confirm, but don''t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"]The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press!
[/quote]

Not with McNasty looking over their shoulders. Of that you can be fairly sure - I mean none of them really resemble Roy Keane or Mr Bellamy in disguise do they now.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"]The players we have spoken to who were present at both the Colchester game and Exeter say that stories of fisticuffs between any of them are total nonsense.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not with McNasty looking over their shoulders. Of that you can be fairly sure - I mean none of them really resemble Roy Keane or Mr Bellamy in disguise do they now.

OTBC

[/quote]

All of you feel free to carry on posting nonsense rumours.  It''s what football message boards are all about, after all.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Thanks for that! cause the players would be jumping over each other to tell the press![/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

All of you feel free to carry on posting nonsense rumours.  It''s what football message boards are all about, after all.

[/quote]

You feel free to sit on Norwich city forum when your a colchester fan! Numpty!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

You feel free to sit on Norwich city forum when your a colchester fan! Numpty!
[/quote]

Whatever, dearie.  Awesome, by your standards anyway.