Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

What team do you fear the most?

Leeds for me too. Mainly down to Beckford to :) Hopefully he''ll move on before the transfer window closes. Although their guy did say he would be there at the end of the season.

I appreciate he''s key to their promotion but he will go on a Bosman at the end of this season. If they don''t go up and Beckford goes for free that could cost them dearly.

If they sell him, and don''t go up, the money from his sale could be amazingly vital to them. It''s only a small gamble keeping them though as I can''t see them not getting promotion.

Although having said all that, didn''t they make like a £4m profit last season? Maybe there''s just too much hope that Beckford moves on before we play them. hahaha :)

At home I''d fancy us against any team in this Division but the Leeds, Charlton and MK Dons away games have a bit of a fear factor for me.

Nobody should scare us tbh.That reasonably fit e-mail woman from the Football League Show last night seems to think Beckford will be off by Tuesday so fingers crossed that Leeds won''t have time for replacements before the deadline passes...

Leeds and Charlton. Leeds not just because of Beckford, their still a great team even if he goes.

They are the only two teams who i THINK we have a good chance of losing against.

No one in this league. There are 3 or 4 teams in this league that are fairly good, but apart from that i think this league is a shower of shite. If we dont get out of this league than we only have ourselves to blame.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Leeds for me

Partly because of Beckford.

[/quote]

Norwich players'' when they decide to go AWOL during a game.

[/quote]

that is the best one!

Leeds

Charlton

Mk Dons

Huddy

(in that order)

everyone else in this God forsaken league is very hit and miss!!!