Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

It's only Hartlepool, Dont get to excited!!!!

I was listening to canary call and text and callers coming in, say "It''s only Hartlepool, Dont get to excited!!!!"Does my nut in what do these people want??? we about 3 games last season, we still have to go there and score! these are not easy grounds to go to and pick up points!!And if they havent got it.............Hartlepool are in the same league as us! Great win! onwards and upwards!

I agree, you could apply the, ''it''s only.......''  to half the teams in this league.  *Cliche alert*  You can only beat the team that you''re playing.

[quote user="Mr McNally''s Alter Ego"]I agree, you could apply the, ''it''s only.......''  to half the teams in this league.  *Cliche alert*  You can only beat the team that you''re playing.
quote]

And we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on you yellows

It does rather pee me off too, this stupid "it''s only..." attitude - winning ANY away game, after our awful recent seasons has to be seen as being good.

That it was Hartlepool is merely an indication of the level we''re at right now, nothing more or less.

They are in the same division as us and in ''equivalent'' terms could be considered a sort of ''Blackpool'' of the division - a side we lost away to last time out.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It does rather pee me off too, this stupid "it''s only..." attitude - winning ANY away game, after our awful recent seasons has to be seen as being good.

That it was Hartlepool is merely an indication of the level we''re at right now, nothing more or less.

They are in the same division as us and in ''equivalent'' terms could be considered a sort of ''Blackpool'' of the division - a side we lost away to last time out.[/quote]

exactly! you dont hear charlton and leeds fans shouting........"its only ???"

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Yep, does my nut in also.[/quote]

People with this attitude are probably Armchair fireside Fusiliers and stay well back out of the field of fire, with all the mouth and trousers waffle to go with it, there are 23 other teams in this league and incase they hadn''t noticed Hartlepool is one of them, whom might I say we are looking for another 3 points to come in January (WAKEY WAKEY)