Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Norwich are SO premiership!

I knocked this up around May, and thought the new board might be an opportunity to share it with everyone..

(hope I get this right)..

You have to upload images to some webspace first - you can''t link to picture on your local PC (C:, D:, etc) - apart from in the case of avatars when you upload the pictures to us.

[quote]You have to upload images to some webspace first - you can''t link to picture on your local PC (C:, D:, etc) - apart from in the case of avatars when you upload the pictures to us.[/quote]

I had a feeling my effort wouldn''t work, so I posted a question to you elsewhere on this board. Essentially, clicking the "Insert Picture" icon seems to direct me to "Browse" my own PC for the jpeg file. Should I instead insert the URL of my webspace in the "Picture Source" or "Alternate Text" box?

It might be quicker if you emailed it to everyone individually, Fool.  Members, web team, guests, guests'' extended family, all internet users, the global population...

HELP !!

I dun wot you said Vince, and last night the photo really did appear with my posting, but this morning it''s VANISHED again! I checked, and me webspace is working OK, so wot the hell is going on ?

Here goes again -

and here goes with a photo from the BBC website:

so lets see if either of these work. And no, Jim, I can''t knit, but I can make a noise like a constipated cat.

Quote: "People only get it when they''re ready to get it"

Anyone else beginning to suspect that we''re not ready to get it?