Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Russell and Maric

Hopefully he will get a good reception.  He can be a real key player for us in this Div.  Da da da da da da da da da, da da da da da Darrell Russell.

Hey dicky I noticed that you leave in Brighton. I have just moved about 6 weeks ago from Norwich. Where abouts in Brighton do you live?

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]Hey dicky I noticed that you leave in Brighton. I have just moved about 6 weeks ago from Norwich. Where abouts in Brighton do you live?
[/quote]

I live in Hove, by Hove Park Shirley Drive.  Where abouts are you?

A good move, especially with Gill out for a couple of months. (Though to be honest thats probably a bonus having seen him play!)

Russell should be booed, he''s essentially made himself unavailable for selection and doesn''t want to be here. He probably would improve our side though. I personally cannot bear watching him play because every time he "controls" the ball he kind of flicks it up to knee height, and sends an odd, bouncing, side foot, volleyed pass to the nearest opposition player.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]Hey dicky I noticed that you leave in Brighton. I have just moved about 6 weeks ago from Norwich. Where abouts in Brighton do you live?[/quote]

[/quote]What do you think of Hove?Lived in Brighton all my life, yet i''ve rarely ever even stepped foot into Hove. Just driven through it dozens of times [:|]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]Hey dicky I noticed that you leave in Brighton. I have just moved about 6 weeks ago from Norwich. Where abouts in Brighton do you live?[/quote]

[/quote]What do you think of Hove?Lived in Brighton all my life, yet i''ve rarely ever even stepped foot into Hove. Just driven through it dozens of times [:|][/quote]

I''ve lived in most parts of Brighton and Hove over the past 24 years I have been down here. I love Hove but it''s great having Brighton within walking distance. Didn''t realise there were that many Canariies downn in Brighton and Hove.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="John"][quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]What do you think of Hove?Lived in Brighton all my life, yet i''ve rarely ever even stepped foot into Hove. Just driven through it dozens of times [:|][/quote]

I''ve lived in most parts of Brighton and Hove over the past 24 years I have been down here. I love Hove but it''s great having Brighton within walking distance. Didn''t realise there were that many Canariies downn in Brighton and Hove.[/quote]Neither did i.The only other Norwich fan i''ve ever known down here is my Dad (and he only supports them because of me).

[quote user="Downloads"]Really pleased Maric is gonna got a shot, if he looks awful then fair enough, but he deserves a chance.[/quote]

Totally Agree! :)

Am really looking forward to seeing how Maric gets on, hopefully he will prove the doubters wrong and we will have the perfect partner for Holt.