Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

TV ALERT!!!! - GUNNY ON SKY SPORTS NOW!!

[quote user="the stump"]sorry to be stupid how do i retrive a pm![/quote]Click the drop down menu on the bottom right of your screen and go to Private Messages.

talking about the history...

hes pay off is still pending

he got sacked by mcnally who travelled to exeter on the thursday after a board meeting, and was told it was because of the 7-1

That''s a pretty fair summary.

To me he demonstrated once more what a top man he is, no moaning, merely said there''s a bit of a bitter taste in the mouth and feels he could''ve done a good job.

I think that the manner of his exit is the best result (barring incredible success) for his long term relationship with the club. The fans still think he''s a legend and will always welcome him back, the fans are the club, the board which presumably he will have a bit of a problem with won''t be around forever.

Interesting that the pundit mentioned delia & michael had states public support but he was later sacked by mcnally. Shame he wasn''t pressed further on this issue and didn''t touch on the fact that delia and michael gave him the job with no new board in place and despite fans voting against gunns appointment

[quote user="Smeg"]talking about the history... hes pay off is still pending he got sacked by mcnally who travelled to exeter on the thursday after a board meeting, and was told it was because of the 7-1[/quote]

Cheers Smeg[Y]

No doubt came across as a top guy, but continued to highlight how clueless he was as to exactly when wrong on the opening day. 

Just A SHAME that he''s never really going to be able to work in the club again....

I''d have him as goalkeeping coach but don''t think is ego would allow him to do this. Likewise his choice of Theo clearly doesn''t add much credability.

On the ball gunny.

Interesting that he refused to answer if he was going to give management another go, did say he wanted to stay in football though

If he had have a clue Theo would have been subbed at half time during the col u game.

By way did you notice the crumbs round his mouth, he had been tucking into a free lunch or breakfast in this case.

[quote user="Smeg"]talking about the history... hes pay off is still pending he got sacked by mcnally who travelled to exeter on the thursday after a board meeting, and was told it was because of the 7-1[/quote]

funny thing is.... mcnally flew there with flybe from norwich, sacked gunn and then made him get the train back!!! tight *!!

I missed it, but can someone please tell me what he said, or is there a site online which says what he said? I cant find a thinng...

Ta

Brendan, Theres a bit on sky sports site:

[url]http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,20144,12384_5527770,00.html[/url]