Sign in to follow this  
Stocky

Delia Did the RIGHT thing!

Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P

My Dad started speaking to some bloke who was with his son too and he said that his friend had City connections and there was a claim that... Delia as we know wanted somebody to come and take the Debt off the club, but to also carry on being in charge on the club,, well Peter Cullum apparently was going to buy the Club, and the surrounding land, keep Delia at the club as Mrs Norwich, and sell the club for peanuts and keep the land for himself to make some sort if profit on. And then Delia who is still at the club takes the blame and has the Egg on her face!

I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.

I''d let him have the land if he was going to clear the debt, keep her on and invest 20m in the team, that''s fine. Delia out!

Don''t know where to start with that post.

That is the biggest load of old carp i have ever heard and there are too numerous points to discredit.

[quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P

My Dad started speaking to some bloke who was with his son too and he said that his friend had City connections and there was a claim that... Delia as we know wanted somebody to come and take the Debt off the club, but to also carry on being in charge on the club,, well Peter Cullum apparently was going to buy the Club, and the surrounding land, keep Delia at the club as Mrs Norwich, and sell the club for peanuts and keep the land for himself to make some sort if profit on. And then Delia who is still at the club takes the blame and has the Egg on her face!

I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.[/quote]IMO ballcocks  because why would an ''evil capitalist'' leak out his cunning plan?

[quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P

I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.[/quote]

Symbol of norwich??? she''s hated by most city fans!

I didn''t really read that I got bored and replied what I thought. Why would he do that if he''s a lifelong city fan what a load of crap

The club wouldnt have no money, we be out of debt with only £20 Million. The club wouldn''t be better in the long term!

He''s a rich businessman, he obviously thought about himself somewhere along the line to get where he is now. Can''t put all your trust into him.

Wait, do you really think an owner can just go around picking bits out to keep for themselves? You don''t think the other shareholders might object to that?

Don''t know the legal situation but i should imagine there are laws preventing owners from doing that too. Here i will take all the assets and leave all the debt and then the let the club go into administration. Surely there is a reason why that never happens?

Well i just assumed to that, but like Mike Ashley, he bought the club, he selling for cheap, Now many newcastle fans even more angry, the bloke obviously been told it and just related what he heard to my Dad

I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.[/quote]

Are you drunk?

[quote user="Stocky"]Well i just assumed to that, but like Mike Ashley, he bought the club, he selling for cheap, Now many newcastle fans even more angry, the bloke obviously been told it and just related what he heard to my Dad[/quote]

He''s selling for cheap because hes admitted he bought a football club when he had no idea how to run one. Mike Ashley hasn''t asset stripped the club, he''s invested far more money than he cared to and that he knew he would have to. It''s all in a loan, but last i read he''s going to take somehting like a 100m hit on the investment?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P

Symbol of norwich??? she''s hated by most city fans![/quote]No she isn''t. She''s "hated" by a minority. Disliked by a few and I think the rest are mildly indifferent.The opinions on message boards aren''t always representatives of most of our fan base who you might desribe as ''happy clappers''..

I ain''t begging you all to believe me but don''t start writing it definitely a load of shit because to be honest we not going to find out what really happened, and this story seemed pretty genuine and obvious too.

[quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P My Dad started speaking to some bloke who was with his son too and he said that his friend had City connections and there was a claim that... Delia as we know wanted somebody to come and take the Debt off the club, but to also carry on being in charge on the club,, well Peter Cullum apparently was going to buy the Club, and the surrounding land, keep Delia at the club as Mrs Norwich, and sell the club for peanuts and keep the land for himself to make some sort if profit on. And then Delia who is still at the club takes the blame and has the Egg on her face! I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.[/quote]

Utter tosh! I am not going to waste my time explaining why.

[quote user="Stocky"]Well i just assumed to that, but like Mike Ashley, he bought the club, he selling for cheap, Now many newcastle fans even more angry, the bloke obviously been told it and just related what he heard to my Dad[/quote]

May I suggest you do some homework on Newcastle. If he sells that club for sy £80m or even £100m he has lost alot of money on it given his purchase price (which wasn''t cheap) and paying off the loans.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]All sounds good to me...seems there could be a bit of truth about it.[/quote]

Why do people believe any old load of bolloxs?!?!?

Thats right invest £20m for a piece of land thats worth probably £4m....thats right, that makes business sense to a billionaire.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Wait, do you really think an owner can just go around picking bits out to keep for themselves? You don''t think the other shareholders might object to that?

Don''t know the legal situation but i should imagine there are laws preventing owners from doing that too. Here i will take all the assets and leave all the debt and then the let the club go into administration. Surely there is a reason why that never happens?

[/quote]

Err, it does happen. Quite a lot in the lower leagues.

she wants her cake and eat it ( being a cook she would) .

pass the debt on to someone else but still want to remain in charge , things dont work like that the sooner she realises that the better .

[quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P My Dad started speaking to some bloke who was with his son too and he said that his friend had City connections and there was a claim that... Delia as we know wanted somebody to come and take the Debt off the club, but to also carry on being in charge on the club,, well Peter Cullum apparently was going to buy the Club, and the surrounding land, keep Delia at the club as Mrs Norwich, and sell the club for peanuts and keep the land for himself to make some sort if profit on. And then Delia who is still at the club takes the blame and has the Egg on her face! I hate Delia as much as much as anybody else associated with Norwich, but much of that does make sense with Delia strongly against it, and PC wanting to keep Delia on as the symbol of Norwich.[/quote]

Are you Delia''s nephew Tom?

Only another week until ''''its back to school''''

Has anyone seen my ''Will To Live''? I''m sure I had it before I started reading this.....

Hi Mello - Tom is now on the kickitoff site as Magic Bus. Still as stupid and obnoxious as ever, but ran away from this site.

Absolutely hilarious!! Stocky seems as stupid and childish as Tom, although Tom is older enough to know better.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]All sounds good to me...seems there could be a bit of truth about it.[/quote]

Oh dear, Delia dear, exposing yourself again.

Dear oh dear.

Still. One love.

OTBC

Oh dear, Delia dear, exposing yourself again.

Dear oh dear.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Stocky"]Went to Norwich yesterday with my Dad and went into the Norwich store in the Castle Mall to see the score, 2-0 ;P

Symbol of norwich??? she''s hated by most city fans![/quote]No she isn''t. She''s "hated" by a minority. Disliked by a few and I think the rest are mildly indifferent.The opinions on message boards aren''t always representatives of most of our fan base who you might desribe as ''happy clappers''..[/quote]

Well said that man!

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

Err, it does happen. Quite a lot in the lower leagues.

[/quote]

Yep. The ''football club'' and a ''stadium'' are often 2 separate companies both owned by a holding company. The FC is then charged to use the stadium & training ground.

The stadium company may also look to make money from redeveloping the stadium.

Serious problems happen when the holding company then looks to sell the FC but keep the stadium company.

I don''t know the structure at NCFC, but assuming the FC and stadium are one company, someone could well look to buy the club and split it into 2 separate companies.

An unscuplous owner may then look to sell the FC (players contracts and staff). Fans fall for it because the FC has no debt. BUT the FC may not own any fixed assets.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Noades

Why would somebody put £20m into NCFC Plc if they are on an asset strip mission when the assets are worth alot less than £20m?

Ex LSE land, ex City Council land - probably worth £4m.

Land underneath the pitch and stands - probably worth £4m, less cost of demolition £1m = £3m.

Any value in our playing staff, say £2m.

Colney (but it has a planning restriction on it) - ?

In addition there is the debt to consider and the LEGAL CHARGES (outlined in the NCFC Accounts) that means the creditor (e.g. the bank re the ex LSE land) has the FIRST claim on the specified asset (Fixed charge) / proceeds from the sale of the specified assets up to the value of the related loan etc.

Having read this thread, its easier to understand why people believe in green (and yellow) men from Mars and the fantasy BS of politicians!