Sign in to follow this  
seat124

Hot Dogs!

Just back from a great long weekend in the North East.

Crap game, but good result. A few more like that will do nicely.

did anyone sample the hartlepool hot dogs in the away end and if so were you able to finish it off? They were bloody massive! How much did they cost?

what a civilised place to watch football. A £3 pint out in the open overlooking the pitch, no spotty teenagers giving you grief. Maybe life in Division three is not that bad after all! (joking of course!)

Why so many police and horses though?Have Norwich gained a reputation all of a sudden or do they normally roll these out for 4000 people?

They need to have police at every game, all clubs do it.

And i agree, the away games in this division seem nice :)

I enjoy the terraces more, people sing more too. And it shows us what 3rd teir english football is like, not the same old man utd, full grounds and stuff. Theres more to football than success and money.

[quote user="Brendan"]They need to have police at every game, all clubs do it.

And i agree, the away games in this division seem nice :)

I enjoy the terraces more, people sing more too. And it shows us what 3rd teir english football is like, not the same old man utd, full grounds and stuff. Theres more to football than success and money.[/quote]all third division games with 4000 crowds have mounted police? I didn''t know that.

I wonder if the various police forces bring out their horses as more of a training exercise at football games in preparation for their real purpose; i.e crowd trouble, riots etc.  They can''t get used a huge amount so it would seem an ideal way to get them experienced, mingling with a crowd, plenty of singing going on.

These are very old retired police horses, the club provides water and a little bit of hay and the retired police horse welfare society exercise them outside the ground on match day as a gesture of good will. As for the hot dogs, well eventually they are past exercising

[quote user="foggo7"]These are very old retired police horses, the club provides water and a little bit of hay and the retired police horse welfare society exercise them outside the ground on match day as a gesture of good will. As for the hot dogs, well eventually they are past exercising
[/quote]