Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

GUNN SET TO MANAGE AGAIN!

Please just trust m on this one, i was in COLCHESTER 2 days ago and people were talking about the prospect of MR BRYAN GUNN managing them.

i then returned home and got talking to someone who lives in colchester and is a season ticket holder and simply said ''GUNN TO BE GIVEN THE MANAGEMENT POSSITION''

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

you dont have to beleive me because i will be right come wednesday! :)

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

Please just trust m on this one, i was in COLCHESTER 2 days ago and people were talking about the prospect of MR BRYAN GUNN managing them.

i then returned home and got talking to someone who lives in colchester and is a season ticket holder and simply said ''GUNN TO BE GIVEN THE MANAGEMENT POSSITION''

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

[/quote]I''d cry with laughter if this were to happen

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

[/quote]

Did he have a lisp?

Hahahaha. So let me get this straight. You walked up to somebody in Colchester, who said nothing else - but simply - "Gunn to be given management position". You then responded with "Oh no!" and walked on ...

That is brilliant.

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

[/quote]

F*cking idiot.

i would have thought he would have been the last person they wanted to manage thier club .

i would be shocked if this turn of events happened .

i think someone would find him a place as a scout maybe in the lower leauges, i fail to see how he would get into management again .

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]If you believe this, you''ll believe anything quite simply.
[/quote]

Well I went out to dinner last night wih Father Christmas and Jesus was the head waiter

They didn''t happen to mention which particular aspect of the 7-1 thrashing we received from them tempted the Colchester board to realise that Gunny was the right man to take them forwards did they? Was it the way he handled the fans throwing their season tickets in his face because sooner or later that''s what will happen at Colchester if Gunny gets the job so maybe it is better to have somebody experienced in that huh? Quality post though Jordi made me laugh anyway.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

[/quote]

F*cking idiot.
[/quote]

lol not quite as how I would have put it but, yes

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

MY RESPONCE, ''OH NO!.

[/quote]

F*cking idiot.[/quote]I''m begining to think so, this is the same Jordi who posted his mobile number on here a couple of weeks ago after all.

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]There is literally more chance of us getting 25,000 at home on Tuesday night.[/quote]

we have more chance of delia running on the pitch naked tomorrow actually. lol

[/quote]

what a disgusting thought

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]There is literally more chance of us getting 25,000 at home on Tuesday night.[/quote]

we have more chance of delia running on the pitch naked tomorrow actually. lol

[/quote]

If Delia had had a few more glasses of ''passion'' when she waddled onto the pitch to issue her rallying cry....You may have got to see her bloomers.........and there''s been a few of them since her and Mikey took the helm...