Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Notts County In For Doc

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Let''s hope Notts County are interested! I think there would be a riot at Watford if Malkay signed him!

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?s=1834ad92d7a94841177d22425c40180e&t=30103&page=2

[/quote]

After reading some of those comments at least I now know that it''s just not Norwich who have a lot of fans who don''t really understand football very well.

This was a particular highlight...

"The only positive I can say about him as a player is that he is dangerous at set pieces"

Some people really are just clueless. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Let''s hope Notts County are interested! I think there would be a riot at Watford if Malkay signed him!

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?s=1834ad92d7a94841177d22425c40180e&t=30103&page=2

[/quote]

After reading some of those comments at least I now know that it''s just not Norwich who have a lot of fans who don''t really understand football very well.

This was a particular highlight...

"The only positive I can say about him as a player is that he is dangerous at set pieces"

Some people really are just clueless. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

[/quote]

I must admit I laughed at that one, perhaps they mean he''s dangerous and likely to score from opposition set pieces?

"I''ll never forget when Norwich had £2m to spend on a striker and a defender - and then bought Gary Doherty. How I laughed

Any manager who even thinks about signing the ginger Pelè should be sacked with immediate effect.
"

Haha!

Interesting. Somebody named ''Smudger'' posted the following:

"If you sogn him MM, you''re an idiot.

He''s more suited to playing for Kings Lynn. About his level. "

[:^)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Interesting. Somebody named ''Smudger'' posted the following:

"If you sogn him MM, you''re an idiot.

He''s more suited to playing for Kings Lynn. About his level. "

[:^)]

[/quote]

One thing about Smudger he is consistent, his spelling was good even then[:D]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

"I''ll never forget when Norwich had £2m to spend on a striker and a defender - and then bought Gary Doherty. How I laughed Any manager who even thinks about signing the ginger Pelè should be sacked with immediate effect. "

Haha!
[/quote]Yeh i read that one and chuckled, so true !!!Ah well with the lead weight removed hopefully we will float rather than sink