Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

CUSDP Text Update - Nothing too exciting

"I asked is anything likely to happen....reply....Nah don''t think so mate. Maybe the big black centre-back from Colchester. Hooley and Doc ain''t in the squad so poss some action there. No definates though. Some will neeed to go before some come in".

Like I said, nothing exciting, hopefully some work is going on that CUSDP''s source hasn''t found out about yet!

Not sure we were expecting too much, nor am I sure there needs to be - if you look at it we do have rather a lot of players on the books and Lambert needs to have a good look at what he''s got. IMO it isn''t that bad, if perhaps needing a bit of ''tweaking''/better management.

We also should remember that we can do loans after a short period. People will automatically hark back to the stupidity with loans last season but anyone who thinks loans are automatially bad should go back a couple of seasons when we used them wisely: Hucks/Crouch reinvigorated our season after a patchy start and we never looked back.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

"I asked is anything likely to happen....reply....Nah don''t think so mate. Maybe the big black centre-back from Colchester. Hooley and Doc ain''t in the squad so poss some action there. No definates though. Some will neeed to go before some come in".

Like I said, nothing exciting, hopefully some work is going on that CUSDP''s source hasn''t found out about yet!

[/quote]isn''t that more or less what Lambert said in the paper this morning

Wouldn''t it infringe on FA ruling if we signed Okunonghae (spelling?), as he only signed for Colchester this summer?

Also a significanr problem is that we aren''t Liverpool so won''t get special dispensation.