Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

official news from colney

Seeing as good old web team Pete has yet again wielded his arbitrary axe and removed my thread - please can someone tell me if public access to Colney has always been only allowed on a Friday morning or does this mean that the club has reduced the amount of public access ?

[quote user="Flinty"]not sure to be honest mate. but Pete is sure on the ball today aint he!
[/quote]

He''s certainly something and I am happy to concede that I am in the minority when it comes to reservations about good old Pete.  Is Flinty your alter ego then "on the ball" Pete ?

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]Seeing as good old web team Pete has yet again wielded his arbitrary axe and removed my thread - please can someone tell me if public access to Colney has always been only allowed on a Friday morning or does this mean that the club has reduced the amount of public access ?[/quote]No they have increased it. Previously you were not allowed in the day before a match, usually Friday.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]Seeing as good old web team Pete has yet again wielded his arbitrary axe and removed my thread - please can someone tell me if public access to Colney has always been only allowed on a Friday morning or does this mean that the club has reduced the amount of public access ?[/quote]

No they have increased it. Previously you were not allowed in the day before a match, usually Friday.
[/quote]

OK, but the same article on the official site says that public access to Colney will not be allowed on any other day so I wondered (only in flipping passing though !) what access had been available before this change. Reason for asking is that I I am often interested in reading observations from fans on here who have just been to a training session. The inference I have drawn is that public access must have been severely reduced and. if so, I wondered why.

Apologies Bob, I missed the last line under the bloody advert. In that case yes they have restricted it quite a bit. It used to be any day except the day before a game(which was usually Fri)and I misread it as allowing Fridays as well now, oop''s.

Roeder did a similar thing when he was in charge.