Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

What a boring transfer deadline day!

Nothing seems to be happening! Dejan gone, Wow! We never saw that coming and Keeper extends loan until Jan. Dotherty still here too, but I''m a bit happier that Hoolahan is still here. Yippee!

I thought Man U would of made a couple of big signings today. Their team is not good enough to win the prem this year! Very quiet all round!

Less than half hour to go!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Nothing seems to be happening! Dejan gone, Wow! We never saw that coming and Keeper extends loan until Jan. Dotherty still here too, but I''m a bit happier that Hoolahan is still here. Yippee!

I thought Man U would of made a couple of big signings today. Their team is not good enough to win the prem this year! Very quiet all round!

Less than half hour to go![/quote]I wouldn''t hold count your chickens yet. Still time left for a move to be announced, he will probably go and then no-one will come in.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="colneycanary"]Nothing seems to be happening! Dejan gone, Wow! We never saw that coming and Keeper extends loan until Jan. Dotherty still here too, but I''m a bit happier that Hoolahan is still here. Yippee!

Less than half hour to go![/quote]I wouldn''t hold count your chickens yet. Still time left for a move to be announced, he will probably go and then no-one will come in.[/quote]

25 minutes yet!!!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Bet you if Doc and Hoolahoop don''t go today, then they will go out on loan with a view to signing.....[/quote]

Agreed  - with the financial demands I am sure that lambert will have both out on loan by the end of Sept

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Bet you if Doc and Hoolahoop don''t go today, then they will go out on loan with a view to signing.....[/quote]Good point.

It seems that a flurry of news is about to hit the BBC website

I think with a game tongiht, Lambert won''t be concentrating on signings that much...