Sign in to follow this  
Horse Manure

Classic Kits - Which was your favourite?

Only one i like is [img]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_2008-2009-d.gif[/img]but wouldnt mind next season having a plain shirt like west broms or leicesters[img]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1972-1974-ak.gif[/img]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Only one i like is [img]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_2008-2009-d.gif[/img]but wouldnt mind next season having a plain shirt like west broms or leicesters[img]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1972-1974-ak.gif[/img][/quote]I think AVIVA and their shirt sponsorship contract that expires at the end of the 2011-12 season, might disagree..

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]89-92 ASICS one for me[/quote]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones!

Mitre 1994, we used to have a good range of club shirts in those days when a decent manufacturer made them. We need to sign up to a Puma/Addidas kit supplier and get back to the days of having a club shop where you want to buy things!

I liked the Flybe home kit. I know a lot of people hated it, but I love the look, feel and ''aero-dynamicness'' of tailor-fit football shirts.Can''t stand this year''s shirt, and the second Proton Cars one from the season after we were relegated from the Premiership with the Superman collar is one of my most loathed kits of all time. The Colman''s one was nice, but would have been so much nicer if it didn''t have a sponsor on it - and at the time, I absolutely loved the egg-yolk and salad cress kit. Not sure if I like it now though...Anyone else remember the blue Eurpoean kit with the fluorescent yellow piping? Now that was an awesome kit. I had the shirt without a sponsor it and wore it all the time.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]89-92 ASICS one for me[/quote]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones![/quote]What site is that? I''m smaller, kind of.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]89-92 ASICS one for me[/quote]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones![/quote]What site is that? I''m smaller, kind of.[/quote]Kind of what?? A dwarf?

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"][quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]89-92 ASICS one for me[/quote]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones![/quote]What site is that? I''m smaller, kind of.[/quote]Kind of what?? A dwarf?[/quote]Ha ha, no that would be definitely smaller. As in im not overly large

I honestly can''t believe that everyone prefers that crap Asics ''92 shirt to the marvellous Admiral shirts of the late ''70s, donned by maestros including Martin Peters, or even the shirts of the early 70s. Classic designs, no sponsorship and no publicity for whoever made them either. No commercial bollox - great

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]89-92 ASICS one for me[/quote]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!

i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones!
[/quote]

I''ve got one in size large.

Cost me £50 off ebay but its immaculate. I think it may have been framed or stored away its whole life as the shirt just has no signs of wear anywhere at all.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Every day of the week, i had both away and home.....now trying to buy one,these are like rocking horse shyt!!!

i have found a site that sells them,but only have smaller ones!
[/quote]

I''ve got one in size large.

Cost me £50 off ebay but its immaculate. I think it may have been framed or stored away its whole life as the shirt just has no signs of wear anywhere at all.

[/quote]

I think you may have bought that off me. I discovered alcohol at the same time I bought the shirt and it ceased to fit over my beer belly. Was as good as new but i''m glad it has found a good home.

Favourite has to be the 93 kit for what we acheived in it.

I kind of like the shirt from 1925-27. It would make a good away shirt now, with different colour shorts and socks.