Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Do you think that Delia Smith is comfortable?

Or MWJ for that matter.

With what? With the way ''the club'' poached Lambert from Colchester?

If not, how will they deal with their discomfort?

OTBC

That''s an interesting one actually mate.

Probably not would be my answer, however i think they realise now that their way of trying, an i emphasise the word trying, to run a football club wasn''t working and our pretty much letting McNally call the shots now which is the best thing for the club.

[quote user="Lambo"]That''s an interesting one actually mate. Probably not would be my answer, however i think they realise now that their way of trying, an i emphasise the word trying, to run a football club wasn''t working and our pretty much letting McNally call the shots now which is the best thing for the club.[/quote]

I believe you have it spot on Lambo. D&M would have asked Doncaster to speak to Colchester. They would have said "go away in short jerks" and we would have backed off. This time we went to them and said, "We want him, we''re bigger than you, we want to talk to him....please"

So.

Are they unwilling converts?

Or are they just hanging on hoping against hope for their good samaritan to happen along?

Or are they giving free reign to their inner urges?

Or.....

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Or MWJ for that matter.

OTBC

[/quote]I can certainly say i''ve never seen Delia look so lifeless after a loss,let alone a 5-2 win,don''t no if anybody noticed this on the football league show. 

[quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Or MWJ for that matter.

OTBC

[/quote]I can certainly say i''ve never seen Delia look so lifeless after a loss,let alone a 5-2 win,don''t no if anybody noticed this on the football league show. [/quote]\

Yes, I got the same impression.

I suspect that they are very uncomfortable given their espoused principles and past modus operandi  - and hoping against hope for a way out.

Although the passage of time, a good string of results, big happy crowds, and the smell of promotion in the air.............could I suppose encourage them to fly a flag of convenience.

OTBC

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]They''ll buy a DFS sofa probably
[/quote]

More like a pair of Shackletons high seat chairs for the old duffers

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Or MWJ for that matter.

OTBC

[/quote]I can certainly say i''ve never seen Delia look so lifeless after a loss,let alone a 5-2 win,don''t no if anybody noticed this on the football league show. [/quote]\

I suspect that they are very uncomfortable given their espoused principles and past modus operandi  - and hoping against hope for a way out.

Although the passage of time, a good string of results, big happy crowds, and the smell of promotion in the air.............could I suppose encourage them to fly a flag of convenience.

OTBC

[/quote]

9/10 - Very good bbb, keep this up and that A* is just around the corner.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Or MWJ for that matter.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

9/10 - Very good bbb, keep this up and that A* is just around the corner.

[/quote]

So then , are you happy that Delia Smith appears uncomfortable - and probably is?

OTBC