Sign in to follow this  
TheGoogler

Portsmouth sign Watford's Mike Williamson for £3mil

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Didn''t i post this very message a couple of hours ago!!!!![/quote][quote user="canarytom"]Yes you did[/quote]I''d like to humbly apologise to the self appointed message board police. Unfortunately, unlike them, I actually have better things to do with my time than check for any post that may be remotely relevant. 

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Who the f**k is Mike Williamson and how is he worth £3 million?????[/quote]Exactly, Paul Hart is going to get Pompey relegated, awful manager.

Who is Mike Williamson......Watford must have bitten their hand off for that amount of cash?! Makes me laugh they can get that for a relative unknown yet players we sell always seem to be on the cheap.

[quote user="TheGoogler"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Didn''t i post this very message a couple of hours ago!!!!![/quote]

[quote user="canarytom"]Yes you did[/quote]

I''d like to humbly apologise to the self appointed message board police. Unfortunately, unlike them, I actually have better things to do with my time than check for any post that may be remotely relevant. 

[/quote]

if you can`t be bothered to check back 6 months for a similar thread then don`t post [:D]