Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

FAO Cam..

Cam I seem to rememeber that you (or one of your team) spoke with Wes in the wake of Gunn''s dismissal.  You said that you were working on a story in relation to the manner of Gunn''s dismissal.  Will this story see the light of day or were you somewhat reliant on Hoolihan departing if comments were ''off the record''.

Is Wes looking to go out on loan now or stay and fight for his place in the side.  Odd situation given that it was Lambert that actually signed Wes as a player at Livingstone

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Cam I seem to rememeber that you (or one of your team) spoke with Wes in the wake of Gunn''s dismissal.  You said that you were working on a story in relation to the manner of Gunn''s dismissal.  Will this story see the light of day or were you somewhat reliant on Hoolihan departing if comments were ''off the record''.

Is Wes looking to go out on loan now or stay and fight for his place in the side.  Odd situation given that it was Lambert that actually signed Wes as a player at Livingstone

[/quote]

We will be speaking to Wes in the next 10 days or so.  The manner of Gunn''s dismissal is a long term project this end and tied up with other things but, in any event, recent  happenings at City make a feature for the Irish Times somewhat out of date.[+o(]   He was "looking forward to the season" and may now wish to revise his comments.

Sorry to be obtuse but it''s a play it by ear situation at the moment and I think that''s as far as we can go.[:#]

Thats fine I assume the Gunn story has more to do with the apparent shake up at boardroom level?

Incidentally the Fold/Sullivan link..a possibility or a non starter

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

We will be speaking to Wes in the next 10 days or so.  The manner of Gunn''s dismissal is a long term project this end and tied up with other things but, in any event, recent  happenings at City make a feature for the Irish Times somewhat out of date.[+o(]   He was "looking forward to the season" and may now wish to revise his comments.

Sorry to be obtuse but it''s a play it by ear situation at the moment and I think that''s as far as we can go.[:#]

[/quote]Or Cam can continue to make it up as he goes along in the hope that people don''t realise how fake he is.[;)]

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Thats fine I assume the Gunn story has more to do with the apparent shake up at boardroom level?

Incidentally the Fold/Sullivan link..a possibility or a non starter

[/quote]

How the hell would he know? He only knows what "the press office" tells him and frankly thats no more than the rest of us tend to already know!

He knows more than the rest of us.  Just because he doesnt know about transfers etc he is better conmnected than you or I at least in football circles

I actually sincerely doubt he is better connected than I (or many others here) am when it comes to knowing about what is going on at Carrow Road. Grant Holt being a case in point. We could all phone the press office up and ask them what is going on if we wanted to/could be bothered.

[quote user="Soldier on"]He knows more than the rest of us.  Just because he doesnt know about transfers etc he is better conmnected than you or I at least in football circles[/quote]Do you really believe that.[:|]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Soldier on"]He knows more than the rest of us.  Just because he doesnt know about transfers etc he is better conmnected than you or I at least in football circles[/quote]

Do you really believe that.[:|]
[/quote]

Talking about people believing things we did manage to tell you that Shola was not in the building and was, instead, on his honeymoon in the Caribbean. Virtually an entire message board sucked in by goodnewsgordon.  That was a delicious moment!  His agent actually came on the  board to enjoy it personally.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Soldier on"]He knows more than the rest of us.  Just because he doesnt know about transfers etc he is better conmnected than you or I at least in football circles[/quote]

Do you really believe that.[:|]
[/quote]

Talking about people believing things we did manage to tell you that Shola was not in the building and was, instead, on his honeymoon in the Caribbean. Virtually an entire message board sucked in by goodnewsgordon.  That was a delicious moment!  His agent actually came on the  board to enjoy it personally.

[/quote]

Wow, you got that one right and like others have said, the mugs thought he was signing.......

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Soldier on"]He knows more than the rest of us.  Just because he doesnt know about transfers etc he is better conmnected than you or I at least in football circles[/quote]Do you really believe that.[:|][/quote]

[/quote]Virtually an entire message board, come on Cam who are you trying to kid. I grant you 2 or 3 believed in GNG but virtually an entire message board is stretching your journalistic licence a bit far.[:D][:D][:D]

I hhave a question for CAM, why do all Colchester sites come up with threat ditected? is Colchester intrested in infecting the worlds computer system?