Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Norwich City vs Brentford, Tuesday night...

glove1, we may have only got 12 for sunderland, but that was on sky and not relatively cheap.

i can guarantee there is at least 8 gonna be there.  There me, my daughter and 6 mates going and gonna be in lower barclay.  i guess a total of 8374 attendance and 4-0 to city.

It looks very scarce on the online ticketing system on the official site, so I''d say around 5,000 unless an influx of people (like myself) buy tickets on the night.

nah will be about the same as last monday, maybe 1/2000 more, not too many will bother, although it is fairly cheap, i''m going, after a day out to Duxford.....

Looking at the online ticketing thing it doesnt look like a big turnout at all. Minus the N+P, I cant see it being more than the Sunderland game, even though it''s cheap and not on TV. It is, of course, the JP Trophy, our chance of Wembley glory (he says)!

Tomorrow''s game really is a rather pointless exercise - no one cares too much about it until the final - so I can''t imagine too many being there....but then again isn''t it only £5 to get in? I''d have thought that will boost it a reasonable amount so would go for 8,500.