Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Charlton sign Leon Mckenzie......

on a free after his contract expired at Coventry. Would of loved to see Leon back here. Real shame we didn''t go for him. I think he''ll be very good in this league.

[quote user="colneycanary"]on a free after his contract expired at Coventry. Would of loved to see Leon back here. Real shame we didn''t go for him. I think he''ll be very good in this league.[/quote]

I think the fact he said he''d never play for us again as he forced through that move to Cov pretty much burnt that bridge. Sod him.

That is quite gutting to hear actually. Wasn''t aware he was even available to be honest, let alone as a free agent.Still, he probably wouldn''t of come anyway, for whatever reason....[8-)]

"Charlton is near all my family, the package is decent and 100 per cent

better than what Coventry offered me,” McKenzie told the Coventry

Telegraph.

[quote user="Big Dog "]

[quote user="colneycanary"]on a free after his contract expired at Coventry. Would of loved to see Leon back here. Real shame we didn''t go for him. I think he''ll be very good in this league.[/quote]

I think the fact he said he''d never play for us again as he forced through that move to Cov pretty much burnt that bridge. Sod him.

[/quote]

100% exactly Dog.[Y]

[quote user="1st Chief"][quote user="First Jedi"]Not half the player, say, Holt is...[/quote]

Exactly, Holt is way better. Leon is an old, crippled t055er.[/quote]Exactly. He''s clearly showing as much loyalty to Cov as to us

I liked Leon (if only for those 2 goals Vs The Scum) however every dog has his day and his day was ages ago. He talks a good game but is full of huff and puff but very little end product. Good luck to him but he is in the twilight of his career and is most definately on a downward spiral!! Hope Askou completly nails him both home and away!!! OTBC!!!

A player with a poor touch, who''s past his best, scored some goals in the past at a lower level, huffs and puffs but doesn''t cut the mustard, never in the right place at the right time and who has a questionable attitude.We''ve already got one!

He''s guaranteed to score against us at Carrow Road then!

so will you all applaud him before the match as many did at coventry last season and then he went on to score and show us fans total disrespect as he did at the ricoh last season? why do Norwich fans worship old players so much once they have left? they invariably come back and haunt us! lets think about those players we have here now instead of a has been like mckenzie!!