Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

FAO Cam

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Trying, as I must, to circumnavigate Play Station gangs and the occasional  fellow elderly old git (who got short shrift on the Colchester message board this morning where someone had the temerity to suggest that First Wizard was "deluded" which, as we all know, cannot possibly be right), Boothroyd is a decent appointment for a small club.

However just as with your appointment of Lambert they bring hope and expectation among the fans but, alas, neither arrive with any cast iron guarantees and nor are either prepared to give them.

I suggest we just hang about to see what happens as I am sure we will.

[:)]

[/quote]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

Unlike a sad Eessx hack who spends his whole life on City message boards, and didn''t have the balls to join in, I went elsewhere when I soon realised that Col Who fans (inluding you) are sad and bitter, mostly deranged, inbreds!

[/quote]

LOL!

You think we are deranged, some of our chaps thought you were deluded.

Score draw then.

[/quote]

1 lone City supporter against the entire Colchester Offy site?.....hmm, sounds like an away win to me! [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

Unlike a sad Eessx hack who spends his whole life on City message boards, and didn''t have the balls to join in, I went elsewhere when I soon realised that Col Who fans (inluding you) are sad and bitter, mostly deranged, inbreds!

[/quote]

So have you decided that you don''t like Cam after all then Wizard? [:)]

LOL! You are a harsh lady.  He just bumbled about enjoying himself as you do[;)]

Surely Wiz can''t have changed his mind about me? [+o(][;)]

I was going to wade in but when he threatened to post his personal messages from the Pink Un I opted out.

This is, of course, the board I am never on before you recommended it to me.

[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its love/hate with me Angel, or mutual tolerence.................but I don''t think we''ll ever exchange bodily fluids![+o(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its love/hate with me Angel, or mutual tolerence.................but I don''t think we''ll ever exchange bodily fluids![+o(]

[/quote]

God, that''s so disgusting. Did you need to say that ?

I don''t dislike Good Old Cam, I just think he is an attention seeker and, understandably, his claims of inside information and contacts do come across on occasions as being arrogant. Plus, it''s difficult to understand why a Colchester United supporter wishes to spend so much time on another football club''s fans forum................ unless it is to try and impress. To be honest, who cares ?!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think Wiz is refering to getting their colostomy bags mixed up, not much else.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Wiz is refering to getting their colostomy bags mixed up, not much else.[;)]
[/quote]

Are you offering to share yours then?[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I think Wiz is refering to getting their colostomy bags mixed up, not much else.[;)]
[/quote]That''s just taking the p*ss! [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

FFS Cam, what I do?

Short shrift? Moi?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think Wiz is refering to getting their colostomy bags mixed up, not much else.[;)][/quote]

Are you offering to share yours then?[:D]

[/quote]If you really want some Wiz[:|] Help yourself.[+o(]

[quote user="NCFC League1"][quote user="Norwich"]WHO WANTS BOOTHROYD, WEVE GOT LAMBERT...[/quote] Just about everybody on this messageboard would have opted for Boothroyd over Lambert before he was appointed.
[/quote]

Yes but much rather we have Lambert though, the team and results have improved, Boothroyd is another hoofball merchant,