Sign in to follow this  
Yellow15

Online Ticketing-Away matches

Was looking into booking away tickets online and cant seem to get anything up?! Was wondering if the site for away tickets has not yet be set up propally?? Do you have to buy them instore or through the phone only then?? Cheers for any help

yeh i saw this as well I just think you can''t do it yet, but the site is getting quite for poor for giving ticket updates for example there is nothing on the mk dons match in two weeks time.

So your best bet is to phone the ticket office

[quote user="canarytom"]Or properly?[/quote]you are always (nearly) the first to reply to every new thread, but never have anything useful to say! [:P]although i agree, ''propally'' was exceptionally bad!

Away ticketing will never be done online, and according to the ticket office this is because of the situation where a ticket that is lost in the post is needed to be reprinted.

I spoke with Richard Gough about away tickets online a couple of months back and it''s something that the club may look into at a later date. I believe it would require maps to be made of away allocations, something that would take a lot of time and effort for very little gain.

[quote user="Flinty"][quote user="canarytom"]Or properly?[/quote]

you are always (nearly) the first to reply to every new thread, but never have anything useful to say! [/quote]

Exactly, as they say, if youve not got anything nice to say, shut up!