Sign in to follow this  
rich

malky's a hammer

bid accepted according to official website, think malky wants to be reunited with peter grant, plus this gives west ham a good chance of promotion adding him and davenport from coventry.

wonder if this links to a january marlon in any way

whatever happens, we can''t sell anyone until we''ve got a replacement. and that means sell him if we have to in january. i would be good if he went to west ham if that meant harewood coming the other way, but i can''t see that happening coz they want to keep him so much.

:if west ham are struggling new year i expect someone from the hammers to join us possibly two players harewood and nowland

I could see you being right Rich.  Malky''s agent said that Norwich and West Ham were still talking yesterday.  Why couldn''t this mean that we have first dibs on Harewood?  I''m sure Malky will go to WHU.  They are a bigger club than Coventry and his good friend Peter Grant is there as assistant

The question has to be asked....why are Thames Ironworks FC bringing in 2 central defenders? There is a bizarre transfer triangle appearing...I think its a Pink''Un article which says that Calum Davenport was sold to Spurs with the intention of bringing in Malky. I saw on Sky Sports News that Reid is now annoyed with Spurs for immediately loaning him out to....WHU. Am I missing something happening at Upton Park or what?