Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

i know this keeps coming up but theo..

I really don''t think so. Looking at all the keeps we have now ahead of him (alnwick, forster, frasor, rudd), I think it''s game over for the lad.

do you reakon they will send him back then?? or cancell his contract! i would like to see him play again just to see if he is good enough! hes gave everyone else a fresh start! just think he could do wit one as well!

Pretty damn harsh on the guy, I feel kind of sorry for him that he moved here from Australia to play 1 game, suck ass and now be forgotten about!

I Still And Have Always Thought He Deserves Another Chance, Lambert Has Given Others Chances To Prove Themselves So Theo Should Get Another Chance Too!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]Thats what im saying! while the doc''s not defrnce he might be alright! maybe the give him a go in the next round of the JPT![/quote]

Oh what a surprise - Theodropalots ineptitude is down to the Doc like everything else is!

To be honest Lamberts already made a statememt of what he thinks about Theo by putting Rudd ahead of him in the pecking order!

I think Docherty should be given a chance to play up front - that''s where he used to play.With him and Holt knocking balls down to Cody and Martin, who knows what might happenIt would mean having twelve players on the park, but if they all ran around a bit they could probably get away with it.It''s worth a try

well i couldn''t help my self after all we have now had 2 clean sheets without him! does that not say alot?? any way would like to see him have a go!

I suspect Lambert is acutely aware of the need to build confidence in those who go out on the pitch.  Next time Theo plays, what will the attitude of the other defenders be?  Will they be confident in him and will they play their normal game with Theo behind them?  I agree with a lot of people on here - it would be a shame if he doesn''t get some sort of a chance to show that he can do better.  The problem is if Lambert puts him back in and he''s not with it again, its far more difficult to pull off a keeper.  Its also not like when outfield players are having an off day when those around can give a bit of cover and back-up.  A goalkeeper is very much the last line!  My gut feeling is that if he does play for us again it won''t be for a good few months. 

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]I really don''t think so. Looking at all the keeps we have now ahead of him (alnwick, forster, frasor, rudd), I think it''s game over for the lad.[/quote]

Fraser and forster are the same person [:P]

Perhaps "is he" is thr wrong question. The right question is should he be given another chance?Personally I believe he shouldn''t. You need faith in your keeper and his performance was not just bad it was pitiful. I struggle to think of anyone who has had such a poor debut and turned it around to make a success of his stay at the club.

Maybe he''ll be given a few games in the reserves to show what he''s capable of. Surely if he really was persona non grata now, he would have been shifted out before the transfer window closed?