Sign in to follow this  
will take 2nd now(formely known as "champions")

Why the fascination with Colchester all of a sudden?

Well its the fact that a few of thier fans keep comming in here to cry about a big club taking thier manager so a load of us have cared enough to put them in thier places !They got Hoofroyd now so they should go back into thier caves.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well its the fact that a few of thier fans keep comming in here to cry about a big club taking thier manager so a load of us have cared enough to put them in thier places !
They got Hoofroyd now so they should go back into thier caves.
[/quote]

Is this the same Hoofroyd 50%+ of our supporters wanted as Manager just 6months ago??

I agree. Just because they have a fan who''s inexplicably posted more than 4,000 posts on our board, there''s no reason for any of us to be particularly fascinated with them. Colchester hold no more interest to me than, say, Arbroath, or Stockport:

i.e. around zero!

[quote user="Grando"]I agree. Just because they have a fan who''s inexplicably posted more than 4,000 posts on our board, there''s no reason for any of us to be particularly fascinated with them. Colchester hold no more interest to me than, say, Arbroath, or Stockport: i.e. around zero![/quote]

Same here really.

[quote user="Big Dog "]

Because it''s midly amusing - like teasing the pet cat every now and then.

Doesn''t do any harm really. Bless ''em.

[/quote]That just about sums it up for me.[;)]

Not fascinated with them. Couldn''t really give a toss about Col U and never will but just amusing that they have got so riled by us nicking lambert and for some reason think that we give a sh*t about them.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Not fascinated with them. Couldn''t really give a toss about Col U and never will but just amusing that they have got so riled by us nicking lambert and for some reason think that we give a sh*t about them.[/quote]

Up''em that''s what I say [:D]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]They got Hoofroyd now so they should go back into thier caves.
[/quote]

The same "Hoofroyd" Who I and many others believe would have kept us up last year and wanted as manager?