Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Re: Shortest in the shower?

According to an extract from Anelka''s autobiography, he knew it was time to leave Arsenal when Patrick Viera slapped him in the face with what can only be compared to a "14inch black, wet, fish."

Sorry, i got the quote wrong.

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his p3nis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14inch pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?”

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Sorry, i got the quote wrong.

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his p3nis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14inch pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?”[/quote]Only two possible explanations here:Viera is actually 12 feet tall and perfectly proportioned or he got his dick from Maradonna.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Sorry, i got the quote wrong. “My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’ At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM! Just like that he slapped me across the face with his p3nis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14inch pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?”[/quote]

Easily the best message I have every read!!

[quote user="SirW"]

[quote user="Facebook Sam"]As it is such a boring transfer window I thought we could discuss something fun. We all now know who is the longest in the shower, but who is the shortest?[/quote]

This is the 2nd time you have started a thread concerning the size of peoples manhood....wahts the matter with you? Are you a poof or something???

[/quote]Manhood [:)] I thought only the New of the World used that term.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="SirW"]

[quote user="Facebook Sam"]As it is such a boring transfer window I thought we could discuss something fun. We all now know who is the longest in the shower, but who is the shortest?[/quote]

This is the 2nd time you have started a thread concerning the size of peoples manhood....wahts the matter with you? Are you a poof or something???

[/quote]Manhood [:)] I thought only the New of the World used that term. [/quote]And I thought I must have become part of Life on Mars and be back in the seventies - poof?!? Does anyone still say poof?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="SirW"]

[/quote]

Manhood [:)] I thought only the New of the World used that term.
[/quote]

And I thought I must have become part of Life on Mars and be back in the seventies - poof?!? Does anyone still say poof?
[/quote]

Ok is he bent, a bandit, sausage jockey, whats his obsession with the size of peoples cocks?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="SirW"]

[/quote]Manhood [:)] I thought only the New of the World used that term. [/quote]And I thought I must have become part of Life on Mars and be back in the seventies - poof?!? Does anyone still say poof?[/quote]

Ok is he bent, a bandit, sausage jockey, whats his obsession with the size of peoples cocks?

[/quote]Steady on Art, people might think you''ve moved on with the times if you use these new-fangled terms of homophobic abuse [:P]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="SirW"]

[/quote]

Manhood [:)] I thought only the New of the World used that term.
[/quote]

And I thought I must have become part of Life on Mars and be back in the seventies - poof?!? Does anyone still say poof?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Steady on Art, people might think you''ve moved on with the times if you use these new-fangled terms of homophobic abuse [:P]
[/quote]

Cork it cockmuncher!!![;)]