Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

N & P View

Just got me and my sister seats for the Charlton game, only seats that were lower tier concession seats were behind the goal, front row in the N & P! Only ever been in the old south stand and jarrold stand when attending matches, so just wondering what the view is like?? I doubt it will be as good as the middle of the jarrold for obvious reasons, but what you think?

Yeah, was thining that because its on the same level of the pitch, that it isnt the best view point! is the atmosphere godd down that end? cant really tell from where I usually sit!

Best seat in the house to hear the net ripple three or four times as we pound charlton to the ground!(Hopefully its your end)

Ha, yeah, changed the seats now, just had a look at few pictures on the internet and changed the seat, now near front of upper barclay, as my sister probably wont appreciate the lack of a view from behind the goals.

Yeah, view is actually very good! similar height to that in jarrold, slightly higher, and first time in the barclay! Is the atmosphere as good as the lower up there?

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Ha, yeah, changed the seats now, just had a look at few pictures on the internet and changed the seat, now near front of upper barclay, as my sister probably wont appreciate the lack of a view from behind the goals.[/quote]great view there,I''ve had my season ticket up there for about fifteen years after making the mistake of sitting with dead people in the river end for a year

Sat First row right behind goal in N+P for one season. Can be good if the action is coming down at your end but if its down the other end it can be slightly hard to see. Plus the goalkeeper can get in the way sometimes aswell