Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

So will you go?

i would love to go to wembley to see ncfc there,does not matter wat throphy you are playing for just being there is all that matters

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Surely any proper fan would go?[/quote]

One would hope so.

The points here being that only 12500 turned up last night whereas I would expect demand for final tickets to be 35 - 40000

..and the level of disdain for the competition on here beggars belief. I wonder how many who are slating it would turn up at wembley?

[/quote]

I think you missed the point. The point is that 12,500 DID turn up.

[/quote]

No.. the point is    that about 12000 didn`t!!

[quote user="pete_norw"]Yes I was one of 12540 last night got soaked to the skin, not many regulars in the Barclay and some awful attempts with ON THE BALL CITY I doubt any of the knew the words to our great ANTHEM, what was very pleasing was no Colchester in next round, If and when we do get to have a day out in London I will be there    [/quote]

Without us we would have struggled to get 12535!!!

The Barclay was awful last night...woeful attempts at anything except " we`re the barclay etc.." .an even that was crap!

how many kids for a quid can you get in there ??

the muppets next to me were more bothered about some "...bird in the pink over the snakepit." I think they had styled themselves on the bash street kids !

...and I couldn`t get our regular seats so got drenched in the front row

I went last night, and there is no doubt that everyone who has been slating the tournament will be going cap in hand to try and get a ticket if we get to Wembley, rather sad really.

Who went to the ''Millennium Experience'' Play-off final against Brum at Cardiff......But who were rarely present at Carra during ''that season''.....I bet there are a few on here. But it matters to me nought - because you have to start somewhere.

I hope if we get to Wemberleeeeee! We are allocated sufficient tickets for everyone who wishes to attend. But if some part-time spotty oik of a buggah who hasn''t been to a game all season gets a ticket and I don''t.....I''m not gonna be too HP!....

If you knoworrameen?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I went last night, and there is no doubt that everyone who has been slating the tournament will be going cap in hand to try and get a ticket if we get to Wembley, rather sad really.
[/quote]

Why is it sad?!?!?  I went to the pub last night with my mates and then we had a curry it was a great laugh.

Sitting in the rain on a Wednesdany night for Norwich v Brentford in that competition I feel is far sadder!!

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I went last night, and there is no doubt that everyone who has been slating the tournament will be going cap in hand to try and get a ticket if we get to Wembley, rather sad really.
[/quote]

Why is it sad?!?!?  I went to the pub last night with my mates and then we had a curry it was a great laugh.

Sitting in the rain on a Wednesdany night for Norwich v Brentford in that competition I feel is far sadder!!

[/quote]

Is it as sad if its a Tuesday??

So you aren''t a proper fan if you don''t go? Guess i''ve been wasting my time all these years!

At the moment when money is tighter (moving house), i can''t see me going!

What if someone chose to spend the money on a family day out with their kids, i guess they wouldn''t be a proper fan then either?

[quote user="Downloads"]

So you aren''t a proper fan if you don''t go? Guess i''ve been wasting my time all these years!

At the moment when money is tighter (moving house), i can''t see me going!

What if someone chose to spend the money on a family day out with their kids, i guess they wouldn''t be a proper fan then either?

[/quote]

Fair comment Downloads - I dont always agree with your posts but I do this one

I''ve got 2 kids - which means I dont have the time - or the mone - to go to every game. I''d have gone last night but the missus was working and my 2 year old is still a bit young to get the whole football thing - he''d spend the time either climbing out of the barclay or trying to get on the pitch. That said Im hoping to get to the next game (home or away - I have the advantage that I can work in London which is what I did for Brentford A) and def Wembley if we get there. No shame in making a special effort for that game even if you cant get to all the others

Fair play mate, i know i''m an opinionated wotsit, but thats what the forum is all about innit, having different views and all that.

But when i go to games when i can, buy shirts for me and me eldest lad and then hear if i don''t go i''m not a proper fan, i find it slightly annoying to say the least!

I have a 3 year old too and like yours, he wouldn''t sit still for 5 minutes. If i was single and didn''t have to spend money on anyone but me, or have to worry about looking after kids, of course i would be there - I still may yet, but at the moment it''s less likely than it is more!

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it as sad if its a Tuesday??

[/quote]

No Tuesdays aren''t as sad at least you get out of the house and avoid all the soaps!!

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I went last night, and there is no doubt that everyone who has been slating the tournament will be going cap in hand to try and get a ticket if we get to Wembley, rather sad really.[/quote]

[/quote]The point I was making is that it is rather sad that people have been slating the trophy, but if we got to the final they would be desperate to get a ticket.  I''m sure you had fun.