Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Re: colney

I posted a thread on this the other day but good old quick draw web team Pete deleted it believing it was the same as an earlier thread, which it wasn''t. I don''t live in Norfolk so what I wanted to know was this : how much public access was there to Colney before the introduction of the Friday Mornings Only rule ? Anyb ody know ?

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I knw how stoopid lolz, wht r dey plyin @[/quote]whats "stoopid" is your command of the Enligh language sir.Please type in English not txt, it took me 5 reads to decipher your nonsense

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Captain Holt"]I knw how stoopid lolz, wht r dey plyin @[/quote]whats "stoopid" is your command of the Enligh language sir.Please type in English not txt, it took me 5 reads to decipher your nonsense[/quote]Nexus, I think you''ve just put yourself in the early running for the Epic Fail of the Day Award...

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="bassam8-ncfc"]i saw on the the clubs website they r only leting u going dwn friday to watch traning bloody stupid what if we hav an away game did they think of dat ?[/quote]

Read the foloowing thread which was posted before the hartlepool game basically naming the exact side

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1827166/ShowPost.aspx

This is almost certainly pissed of the club.

[/quote]

That would be Delia then...........[:P]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Captain Holt"]I knw how stoopid lolz, wht r dey plyin @[/quote]

whats "stoopid" is your command of the Enligh language sir.
Please type in English not txt, it took me 5 reads to decipher your nonsense
[/quote]

More fool you then.....I gave up after two attempts

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Fuck sake everyone, are you all ''stoopid'' or something??? I was being sarcastic!!!!![/quote]

LOL, it''s the pinkun forum, need you ask?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Captain Holt"]I knw how stoopid lolz, wht r dey plyin @[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that clearly went straight over someones head [8-)]

I’m not trying to be discommodious in any sense of the word, but haven’t you forgotten the apostrophe out of ‘‘whats’’ and also spelt ‘‘Englih’’ as well as contradicting yourself in saying ‘‘please type in English not txt’’?

**I’m not trying to be discommodious in any sense of the word, but haven’t you forgotten the apostrophe out of ‘‘whats’’ and also spelt ‘‘Englih’’ wrong as well as contradicting yourself in saying ‘‘please type in English not txt’’?