Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

anthony mcnamee

skysports says we may have had a bid for swindon''s anthony mcnamee rejected today, plays left wing i think

I saw him play for Watford against City a few years ago - he played on the right wing and came on as a sub. Very pacey and direct, and looked quite promising then.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]He doesn''t score many goals.[/quote]I think in this division, a winger that scores his compliment of goals is quite often whisked up the leagues. I''m more interested in whether he''d provide the ammunition for others to score.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]He doesn''t score many goals.[/quote]Don''t wingers get judged by how many goals they create, with goals they score being a bonus?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]He doesn''t score many goals.[/quote]

Don''t wingers get judged by how many goals they create, with goals they score being a bonus?

[/quote]

See under Iwelumo-Cureton.

A trophy that should have been shared but wasn''t.

Best winger I''ve seen at Colchester - okay, I know that''s not saying much but I''d still like to say it.[:D]

Massive player - sometimes felled by a desperate defender but sometimes still managed to get up and still stick in a wonderful cross to First Wizard''s favourite player who either banged it away or missed it.

Best winger I have seen at the hapless U''s in 54 years.  Awesome accurately crosses.

That Golden Boot should have been cut in half.

[:|]

[quote user="TheGoogler"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]He doesn''t score many goals.[/quote]

I think in this division, a winger that scores his compliment of goals is quite often whisked up the leagues. I''m more interested in whether he''d provide the ammunition for others to score.
[/quote]

To our one striker, Holt as Cureton doesn''t score goals anymore.

I think Mcnamee has only scored a couple in the league  for Swindon. .

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]He doesn''t score many goals.[/quote]

Don''t wingers get judged by how many goals they create, with goals they score being a bonus?

[/quote]

We have grant holt to put the ball in the back of the net, but if we  were to sign him what would we do with lappin or is he a rightr winger?????????