Sign in to follow this  
MPR

Delia vs Henry

I see Henry has said "this woman" wasn''t at Dunston Hall when they arrived. Supposedly the TV cameras were there. Surely some footage can settle this row?

This won''t settle the ''did he, didn''t he?'' debate, but there''s mention of the alleged incident/behaviour in this week''s Bird''s Eye View column for anyone that''s interested.

Susie,

I would think it would do. If the cameras are there and Henry gets off the coach, he wins. If the cameras are there and someone comes along and says "can you turn those off please?", Delia wins.

Henry has always seemed like a decent chap, he did a signed shirt for our boss''s 40th birthday and he''s married to the daughter of someone at an ad agency in London. A guy I know there has him and his missus round reasonably regularly and TH is quite happy playing on the son''s Playstation.

All a bit weird.

What Susie meant is that the bit in the Bird''s Eye View article wouldn''t solve the ''did he, didn''t he?'' conundrum, not that video footage wouldn''t solve it.  Hope that clears it up!

MPR, clearly you are talking about John Aylings & Richard Cox, etc.. Where do you work & how do you know them?!! I rep John Aylings for Capital Radio...

i saw this a thought it was a bit wired.

Henry seems decent, and delia seems to be having problems with premier clubs (i.e Everton.....)

As I don''t read the tabloid press, would someone be so kind as to post a link to the story or stories featuring Delia and her feud with Henry? Thanks.

Its all probably media hack generated cobblers in the absence of a proper story 1/2 truths allways sells more papers!

Referring to Delia as ''this woman'' is rude in any language and is an indicator of character.

I think Monsieur you have been caught with your pants down.

OTBC