Sign in to follow this  
nr1

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Romantic"]I barely have the energy to dignify this guff with a response. Other than to be another voice saying pack it in! I love football and it''s folks like you who will ultimately wreck it. Sod off!
[/quote]

What about the love of fighting for others. Dont be so selfish both can happen at the same time.
[/quote]

At the start of this thread, you said you wanted to be like Millwall fans. Would you like to be that fan who was stabbed the other week? Football is football and people like you  do ruin the game. Big fights in the game make the clubs involved a complete joke and embarrassment IMO.

[quote user="Romantic"]Ok . Just put me out of my misery. Are you having a laugh or what? If you''re not then you seem to have gone a long way into adult life without actually bothering to grow up. Is it really true that you are a parent? If so - are you seriously raising young minds with input like this? Essentially, this is a thread which has the intention of inciting violence, which is bad enough, but you also see the need to misguidedly align violence with footballing success or merit. If you even begin to get your way - indeed if you so much as try to operate a one man crime wave, you will ruin it for anyone you come in to contact with and by association for all of us. Given that this thread is a call to arms I''m amazed you haven''t been banned from this forum. It''s a football site not a desk diary for thuggery. Get out of my beloved game, you''re not wanted! What a shame your kids will never see football for what it is and will forever associate it with scrapping and intimidation. Yes I mean everything I say, yes I think you''re a sad fella and yes I think that the less of the likes of you around the game, the better it would be. Get your coat, you''re in the extreme minority.[/quote]Gone a bit far there mate just a bit of banter.

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Romantic"]Ok . Just put me out of my misery. Are you having a laugh or what? If you''re not then you seem to have gone a long way into adult life without actually bothering to grow up. Is it really true that you are a parent? If so - are you seriously raising young minds with input like this? Essentially, this is a thread which has the intention of inciting violence, which is bad enough, but you also see the need to misguidedly align violence with footballing success or merit. If you even begin to get your way - indeed if you so much as try to operate a one man crime wave, you will ruin it for anyone you come in to contact with and by association for all of us.

Given that this thread is a call to arms I''m amazed you haven''t been banned from this forum. It''s a football site not a desk diary for thuggery. Get out of my beloved game, you''re not wanted! What a shame your kids will never see football for what it is and will forever associate it with scrapping and intimidation. Yes I mean everything I say, yes I think you''re a sad fella and yes I think that the less of the likes of you around the game, the better it would be. Get your coat, you''re in the extreme minority.

[/quote]

Gone a bit far there mate just a bit of banter.
[/quote]

Couldnt agree more Romantic.

After the success of say no to racism, i have descided to make a campaign called say no to stupid wigs who wants to join?

[quote]..........im snakepit come join us no facepaint though.[/quote]a you are a ''red indian'' by any chance ?

[quote user="nr1"]Disapointed in you mcdougall i thought you were a geezer obviously not.[/quote]

nr1  you are obviously either an elaborate and very clever hoaxer or you are completely deranged.

Either way, thank you for an entertaining few minutes but  I must go back to real life.

[quote user="City1st"][quote]..........im snakepit come join us no facepaint though.[/quote]a you are a ''red indian'' by any chance ?[/quote]Racist stone him!

No. No it isn''t banter! And don''t call me mate! You''re a 1st class blot on the landscape. A parasite. Don''t even try to make out that your level of mischief is anything other than depressing and archaic. I honestly and absolutely hate people like you. You effectively want to create a situation where the vast majority of us have to feel an embarrassed, expensive and very real association with levels of behavior I wouldn''t be comfortable with in any walk of life. Worse still you seem hell bent on doing it under the veil of being a footy fan. What makes you tick? For God''s sake wake up and realise which century we''re in. The angriest and most dismayed I''ve ever been whilst watching football is when idiots like you show the rest of us up. It turns my stomach and it''s what you started this thread by calling for. So no - it isn''t bloody banter. And again don''t even think of calling me mate!

Who the hell are you? I''ve never seen you on here before and hope i never do again. There are names for people like you and a NCFC fan is not one of them. Fighting fans also get their clus fined, is that what you want to happen to Norwich because if you were a norwich fan you wouldnt.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Who the hell are you? I''ve never seen you on here before and hope i never do again. There are names for people like you and a NCFC fan is not one of them. Fighting fans also get their clus fined, is that what you want to happen to Norwich because if you were a norwich fan you wouldnt.[/quote]

*clubs

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="nr1"]Disapointed in you mcdougall i thought you were a geezer obviously not.[/quote]

nr1  you are obviously either an elaborate and very clever hoaxer or you are completely deranged.

Either way, thank you for an entertaining few minutes but  I must go back to real life.

[/quote]

On reflection definitely a hoaxer as no one outside Broadmoor could be that deranged.

clever aswell cambridge canary thanks you are by far my favourite. Hows cherry hinton?

[quote user="nr1"]clever aswell cambridge canary thanks you are by far my favourite. Hows cherry hinton?
[/quote]

I remember Henry Root and the Timewaster Letters.   Your influences are clear

Good spoof which was well done though you have wound a lot of good decent people up unnecessairily.  Give it a rest now ok?

Making an assumption you are genuine nr1, although if not, plenty of others have posted very similar regardless.Not sure why you chose an internet message board to sound your rallying cry. Ineveitably the population here will largely comprise those capable of digesting & expressing rational opinions, pseudo intellectuals, and people with personal obligations skewing them towards the moderate centre of society''s fabric: particularly jobs (hence the internet access) and families.Do not therefore expect anything other than well-articulated middle class outrage at your base savagery, or your pitiful inability to eradicate from your serf-like existence the fundamental essence of working class, tribal conflict that historically underpinns English football. Don''t forget that, to nearly everybody here, you are merely an unpleasant and archaic remnant of a bygone era, an anomalous blip during the grand process of the commercially-driven sanitisation of the entire game.Now, kindly get back into your hole.

Call me sad, call me a loser. I dont care!

Football Violence is utter stupidity. I like a bit of banter, chats etc. So do most people right?

But i dont see the point in violence? I watch norwich because i love football and love to support the club i have done ever since i was a little boy. Why turn a friendly game of football into violence.?

At the end of the day, its 22 players kicking a ball around, yet some people think thats a good reason to riot and fight each other?

What is the point?

Nr1 thinks he is a "badman" because if you are unaware, nr1, nr4 etc think they are gangs "reppin the streets of norwich" as they like to say. Basically im affraid, nr1 is a chav!

Did you know norwich folk are 98% white. So there arent many "black gangs" in norwich i would assume.

And if not, please explain your reasoning behind nr1 then?

''''Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.''''

''Mate'', if you were around since the 70''s and 80''s, that would make you at the very least 45. Surely by now you would have grown up a tad and stopped acting like a tit?

Most of us realised when we reach 20, that its not big , or indeed clever, and believe me i know.

my name is NR1 as that is where i am from you will find me drinking in the jubilee coach and horses, the rosary now its reopened. I am nothing to do with silly chav gangs in norwich.

[quote user="nr1"]my name is NR1 as that is where i am from you will find me drinking in the jubilee coach and horses, the rosary now its reopened. I am nothing to do with silly chav gangs in norwich.
[/quote]

No your name isn''t nr1, it''s a name you use on here.  And if you aren''t a chav then stop trying to act like one and grow the hell up.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="nr1"]my name is NR1 as that is where i am from you will find me drinking in the jubilee coach and horses, the rosary now its reopened. I am nothing to do with silly chav gangs in norwich.[/quote]

No your name isn''t nr1, it''s a name you use on here.  And if you aren''t a chav then stop trying to act like one and grow the hell up.

[/quote]Thick just plain thick. My actualy name isn''t NR1 no lol but my name to login is. I chose NR1 as its the area i live in. Now i have spelt it out for you window lickers go away.

Nr1, i think you will find that you are infact the window licker around here. Less of the abuse yeah,?

I would hate for Norwich to be seen as a team like Millwall. No one likes Millwall. No Nr1, you want to be disliked by all. Well i think youve achieved that [:)]

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="nr1"]my name is NR1 as that is where i am from you will find me drinking in the jubilee coach and horses, the rosary now its reopened. I am nothing to do with silly chav gangs in norwich.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thick just plain thick. My actualy name isn''t NR1 no lol but my name to login is. I chose NR1 as its the area i live in. Now i have spelt it out for you window lickers go away.
[/quote]

You quite simply wouldn''t say that to anyone I know from off here to their face, and yes that includes me, you are just a keyboard warrior, nothing more, nothing less.  You have come on here wanting to try and start something and have found out that actually you are now looking a complete tool because I haven''t seen one coming to your aide.

Football has no place for violence, full stop.

Talking about thick........ If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

[:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]

Call me sad, call me a loser. I dont care!

Football Violence is utter stupidity. I like a bit of banter, chats etc. So do most people right?

But i dont see the point in violence? I watch norwich because i love football and love to support the club i have done ever since i was a little boy. Why turn a friendly game of football into violence.?

At the end of the day, its 22 players kicking a ball around, yet some people think thats a good reason to riot and fight each other?

What is the point?

[/quote]

Totally Agree! [Y] And Brendan Is Not A Geek, He Speaks Sense!!