Sign in to follow this  
nr1

[quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.
[/quote]

Twat..

Is football about fighting? No

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Flinty"][quote user="nr1"]lol you clearly dont we have rangers with our boys from time to to time. And our famous hitsquad went up for the mass riots in manchester when rangers were in the final of the european cup.[/quote]famous, give me a break... nobody gives a sh!t[/quote]Why are you writing back all i want is for norwich fans to be a bit less gay with their wigs and facepaint im not asking for much comon.[/quote]if that''s all you want then fair enough... but it seems like you may be backtracking a bit now!all this rubbish chat about firms and hitsquads... what''s that got to do with people not wearing bloody facepaint and wigs...norwich''s hitsquad is just a load of stupid teenagers nowadays...and let''s hope it''s remains that way

what''s that got to do with anything..? cos i aint a ''real'' fan if i was to sit there... i should be ''with the boys'' throwing a few V-signs over to the away lot

So you want people to start fighting in the streets?  Thats what you are saying?  You absolute moronic little shite.[quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]

[quote user="Flinty"]what''s that got to do with anything..? cos i aint a ''real'' fan if i was to sit there... i should be ''with the boys'' throwing a few V-signs over to the away lot[/quote]I don''t even sit near the away fans im snakepit come join us no facepaint though.

We had the best defensive record in the Championship the season we went up.  Did away fans "fear" coming here then?  No.

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]Well lets see now.I still think we are a football club and not some jumped up bunch of complete idiots looking for nothing more than a fight. If you want to do that why not go join a boxing club?[/quote]good comment but if club fans fear coming here we can then get behind our team and make carrow road the fortress it once was has anyone seen the record teams such as millwall have at home compared to their away record fantastic[/quote]

Nr1 - you sound like somone i once know a few years back, your dad isn''t a Millwall fan on the inside is he by any chance?

If not, you still sound like a complete spaz or someone just on a wind up.

You talk about recession and people in dead end jobs.  We all have a choice and causing trouble at football grounds is not that choice.  Check out the NOMIS site and you will see that in East Anglia there are 20500+ jobs unfilled and that we in this area are 80.5% employed which leaves the minority of 20% like you who have got nothing better to do than moan about their lot and want to hit out at the honest hard working folks who use football as a means of relaxation at the end of each week!!!

i know who you are on about not me. he is about now and then still but has moved away.

[quote user="ThetfordCanary"]You talk about recession and people in dead end jobs.  We all have a choice and causing trouble at football grounds is not that choice.  Check out the NOMIS site and you will see that in East Anglia there are 20500+ jobs unfilled and that we in this area are 80.5% employed which leaves the minority of 20% like you who have got nothing better to do than moan about their lot and want to hit out at the honest hard working folks who use football as a means of relaxation at the end of each week!!![/quote]I have a job but i am paid fuck all.

Why are people so obsessed with written english on here, we are not at school and yes i expect some witty joke saying i should be etc. All predictable and boring just like most norwich fans. Anyway on this topic for me its closed all morons are we going to win the league anyway? or win the johnstone painters cup?

maybe ask me how the family or the kids are i don''t know they should use their imaginations

I barely have the energy to dignify this guff with a response. Other than to be another voice saying pack it in! I love football and it''s folks like you who will ultimately wreck it. Sod off!

[quote user="Romantic"]I barely have the energy to dignify this guff with a response. Other than to be another voice saying pack it in! I love football and it''s folks like you who will ultimately wreck it. Sod off![/quote]What about the love of fighting for others. Dont be so selfish both can happen at the same time.

Ok . Just put me out of my misery. Are you having a laugh or what? If you''re not then you seem to have gone a long way into adult life without actually bothering to grow up. Is it really true that you are a parent? If so - are you seriously raising young minds with input like this? Essentially, this is a thread which has the intention of inciting violence, which is bad enough, but you also see the need to misguidedly align violence with footballing success or merit. If you even begin to get your way - indeed if you so much as try to operate a one man crime wave, you will ruin it for anyone you come in to contact with and by association for all of us. Given that this thread is a call to arms I''m amazed you haven''t been banned from this forum. It''s a football site not a desk diary for thuggery. Get out of my beloved game, you''re not wanted! What a shame your kids will never see football for what it is and will forever associate it with scrapping and intimidation. Yes I mean everything I say, yes I think you''re a sad fella and yes I think that the less of the likes of you around the game, the better it would be. Get your coat, you''re in the extreme minority.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]You have kids? Now that is a worrying prospect!![/quote]Best bit is we''re probably paying for them.Someone with that much sh*t for brains can''t have a job.Sterilise them till they can pay for them I say.