Sign in to follow this  
nr1

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="nr1"]Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.[/quote]You seriously expect people to believe you have a job? Hahahahahahahah!Feck off down the benefit office you feral scum.[/quote]love it Herb.nr1 could you please explain the financial implications of the so-called ''resesion''?

[quote user="nr1"]have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good
[/quote]

Get a job and get a grip.  If you want to fight then take up UFC and show us all how ''ard'' you really are [:)]

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.
[/quote]

Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.
[/quote]

Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.
[/quote]

Well I’ve got a Fila jumper this season; does that qualify me for your gang?

[quote user="nr1"]recession mate its spelt foolish man[/quote]surely, you must realise that we are all just taking the p*ss out of you?

[quote user="nr1"]have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good[/quote]Yeah, totally, i clearly must have some serious issues.If i were not to spend my entire week mulling over visiting a football match on the Saturday, primarily to get myself caught in a bust up with a bunch of mugs, like yourself, to seek to have all my problems swept away, what kind of person would i be? [^o)]

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.[/quote]Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.[/quote]Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.[/quote]

[/quote]Gold or vintage?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.
[/quote]

Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.
[/quote]

Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And I''ve got an undersized Sergio Tacchini tracky top - looks great with my slit jeans and pink Pringle [:D]

[quote user="nr1"]have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good
[/quote]

If you are realy into being the hard boy then get some practice in.

Head up to Glasgow on an old firm day, walk into any pub, down your pint(if they will serve you) and turn your glass over on the bar.

Kill or cure!!

hes right on one point that people should stop wearing wigs and replicas etc. thats embarassing.

[quote user="John"][quote user="nr1"]have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good[/quote]Yeah, totally, i clearly must have some serious issues.If i were not to spend my entire week mulling over visiting a football match on the Saturday, primarily to get myself caught in a bust up with a bunch of mugs, like yourself, to seek to have all my problems swept away, what kind of person would i be? [^o)][/quote]Im glad i have converted you my friend. Now sort out that clobber or you can jog on.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

If you are realy into being the hard boy then get some practice in.

Head up to Glasgow on an old firm day, walk into any pub, down your pint(if they will serve you) and turn your glass over on the bar.

Kill or cure!!

[/quote]

Ha ha - now I''d pay to see that [:)]

rangers and norwich have always had links i would have a great day out with the rangers boys if i went up there dont you worry.

[quote user="nr1"]rangers and norwich have always had links i would have a great day out with the rangers boys if i went up there dont you worry.
[/quote]

Course you would, you really don''t know a lot about them do you? [:^)]

lol you clearly dont we have rangers with our boys from time to to time. And our famous hitsquad went up for the mass riots in manchester when rangers were in the final of the european cup.

[quote user="nr1"]rangers and norwich have always had links i would have a great day out with the rangers boys if i went up there dont you worry.
[/quote]

Oh good and don''t forget your green and white scarf and some vasaline to help remove it.

''links'' - what are you even talking about you stupid boy. that stuff is over with, and good riddance. so you think you are just going to go up to Glasgow (that''s where rangers are from) and say, "I''m a Norwich Boy!" and they will welcome you with open arms...to be honest, they probably would, but not for the reasons you believe, it would be because they think you a bit simple and are taking pity on you!

[quote user="nr1"]lol you clearly dont we have rangers with our boys from time to to time. And our famous hitsquad went up for the mass riots in manchester when rangers were in the final of the european cup.[/quote]famous, give me a break... nobody gives a sh!t

[quote user="nr1"]lol you clearly dont we have rangers with our boys from time to to time. And our famous hitsquad went up for the mass riots in manchester when rangers were in the final of the european cup.
[/quote]

Oh dear me.......... we can always tell when you are lying. Your lips move.

lol i have no plans to go up there you lot told me i should and im telling you what would happen if i did, i would be fine. All i care about is norwich couldn''t give a shit about rangers. And that stuff has never been over mate.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Oh good and don''t forget your green and white scarf and some vasaline to help remove it.

[/quote]

Don''t they use the vaseline to help shove it up?  I may have got that around the wrong way lol but I doubt they would [:D]

[quote user="Flinty"][quote user="nr1"]lol you clearly dont we have rangers with our boys from time to to time. And our famous hitsquad went up for the mass riots in manchester when rangers were in the final of the european cup.[/quote]famous, give me a break... nobody gives a sh!t[/quote]Why are you writing back all i want is for norwich fans to be a bit less gay with their wigs and facepaint im not asking for much comon.