Sign in to follow this  
nr1

With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.

[quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]You cant blame him ... its not entirely his own fault that he is interlectually challenged. At least he highlights the reason why incest is against the law.

Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.

[quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]Well lets see now.I still think we are a football club and not some jumped up bunch of complete idiots looking for nothing more than a fight. If you want to do that why not go join a boxing club?

[quote user="chicken"]I still think we are a football club and not some jumped up bunch of complete idiots looking for nothing more than a fight. If you want to do that why not go join a boxing club?[/quote]You know why. He''d get his nose smeared across his face and run home crying to mummy.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Oh God, Haven''t the school holidays finished yet?[/quote]

I think that, worryingly, and against all the evidence, nr1 has already been through the schooling system.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]Well lets see now.I still think we are a football club and not some jumped up bunch of complete idiots looking for nothing more than a fight. If you want to do that why not go join a boxing club?[/quote]good comment but if club fans fear coming here we can then get behind our team and make carrow road the fortress it once was has anyone seen the record teams such as millwall have at home compared to their away record fantastic

[quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.[/quote]So you didn''t enjoy the atmosphere of the play-off final season? Or the promotion season?1970''s and 80''s were fun because you could have a punch up. You could have a punch up now, you would get the same treatment arrested and banned for life. Good luck.If you are talking about the atmosphere at the ground it has nothing to do with giving it ''large'' to Millwall fans. And I believe in that era you talk of we were still well known to be a family club and a friendly club hence the ''friendlyness'' with Sunderland.

Also what was the proudest day in citys recent memory? Leicester away it has to be enough said i feel. Make of it what you will.

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]Well lets see now.I still think we are a football club and not some jumped up bunch of complete idiots looking for nothing more than a fight. If you want to do that why not go join a boxing club?[/quote]good comment but if club fans fear coming here we can then get behind our team and make carrow road the fortress it once was has anyone seen the record teams such as millwall have at home compared to their away record fantastic[/quote]I want teams to come to Norwich and be fearful of our footballing prowess not fearful for their lives. Infact that would actually lead to games behind closed doors and no fans in attendance, fines for the club, bans for fans, possible point deductions and a international reputation of being a club supported by numpties. Very very clever thinking.

What a great post... lets all follow Millwall fans lead and start taking the piss out of an opposition player after his dad has died and fight anyone who so much as looks at us.

Fantastic idea.

[quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.[/quote]Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.

Ooh, so close.  You might have been able to drag the sorry act out longer if you hadn''t gone a touch overboard there.

[quote user="nr1"]With our family club image that is now begining to change with the appoitment of mcnally and lambert don''t you all think its time for our fans to change. Enough of the facepaint silly wigs casual clobber only and lets take teams on such as millwall at their own game lets do norwich proud lads.[/quote]Hahaha....The sentence "take teams on such as millwall at their own game" followed by "do norwich proud" doesn''t register.Seemed as if Millwall made a proper arse of themselves only a week or so ago (well at least to me, and the rest of the nation).Personally, i hope we never develop an image remotely resembling that sort of scum.

[quote user="nr1"]Also what was the proudest day in citys recent memory? Leicester away it has to be enough said i feel. Make of it what you will.[/quote]You really need to stop watching Danny Dyer''s back catalogue and get a life.I''ve started taking my kids to football this season, and believe me, if they get caught up in any of your childish little games, it''s not the away fans you''ll be worried about. Thats not a threat, it''s a promise. One you''d do well to heed little boy.

AHHHHHHHH! LOUD NOISES! If I could be any further distanced from the likes of Millwall then I would be a happy guy. It''s not football... it''s plain and simple criminal. Well would you want our great club to me despised by others, like Millwall. (didn''t know about taking the piss of a player after his dad had died.... that''s unforgivable!) If clubs like Millwall folded, football would be all the better for it

[quote user="Lambo"]What a great post... lets all follow Millwall fans lead and start taking the piss out of an opposition player after his dad has died and fight anyone who so much as looks at us. Fantastic idea.[/quote]

Did you spill my pint Lambo?

[quote user="Big Bob"]Agreed nr1.
[/quote]

Time to start all that foul mouthed chanting and ........

Yep definately what supporting your team is all about.

Get supporters banned, no world cup and the continuation of the evil stupid reputation of English supporters.

And to think today is the 70th anniversary of the out break of WW2 . Stop revolving in your graves lads!!

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.[/quote]Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.[/quote]Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.

[quote user="nr1"]Also what was the proudest day in citys recent memory? Leicester away it has to be enough said i feel. Make of it what you will.[/quote]Funny that.As for me my friends brought that up the Monday after that game. Gave me and our fans a lot of stick for being a bunch of violent numpties. I was left red faced, without an answer.... And infact, it was probably my most shameful moment as a Norwich fan.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Lambo"]What a great post... lets all follow Millwall fans lead and start taking the piss out of an opposition player after his dad has died and fight anyone who so much as looks at us. Fantastic idea.[/quote]

Did you spill my pint Lambo?

[/quote]

LOL.

What are you gonna do about it ey??

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.[/quote]Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.[/quote]Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.[/quote]Huh? So you think violence, and putting on a ''hard man'' front is gonna help solve those problems or something?[^o)]I''m only 17, but i don''t think i''m the only one that could do with some growing up here.

[quote user="nr1"]Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.[/quote]You seriously expect people to believe you have a job? Hahahahahahahah!Feck off down the benefit office you feral scum.

[quote user="John"][quote user="nr1"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="nr1"]Mate if you been there since the 70/80s you would realise that was when the proper fans were about now its far to corperate time to go back to the 80s where i enjoyed a good day out at carrow road.
[/quote]

Life changes mate, I was there through all of that period, enjoyed it immensly and had my fair share of rucks,  I also remember being beaten up by spurs fans as a kid and the thing is I take my own kids now and I don''t want that for them. Have a good scrap outside the ground with my blessing but leave the atmosphere inside the ground as it is.
[/quote]

Yes it does and we left that past but its coming back at the same time in the 80''s we were faceing the resesion and again now. People are fed up living in dead end jobs with no money working enough hours to just about pay the bills. For some of us footy at the weekend cant come soon enough.
[/quote]

Huh? So you think violence, and putting on a ''hard man'' front is gonna help solve those problems or something?[^o)]

I''m only 17, but i don''t think i''m the only one that could do with some growing up here.
[/quote]

Very well put young man

have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good

[quote user="nr1"]have a laugh mate your like a boring old man kick off on a saturday it will do you some good[/quote]Punctuation happens to other people?