Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

Grant Holt or Alan Lee?

Sorry Alan Lee for me everytime, Lee is proven at a level higher than what we are playing at the moment where are Holt is not. Both are very similar players but for me Lee is the better footballer.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I cant remember Lee scoring for us, definately Grant Holt anyway[/quote]

He scored against Charlton on the last day...but still that deson''t change my mind...Holt 100/100.

[quote user="The Duke"]

Sorry Alan Lee for me everytime, Lee is proven at a level higher than what we are playing at the moment where are Holt is not. Both are very similar players but for me Lee is the better footballer.

[/quote]

are you on glue

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

Hell yeah I need to ask. I have a compulsive asking problem.

You alright?

[/quote]... Nervous.I have issues with people that ask too many questions.[*-)][:S][:$][:|]

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]Grant Holt for me too. Shrewd signing by Gunn.[/quote]

Bryan Gunn was the WORST manager this club has ever had.

Grant Holt was a no-brainer.

[quote user="S.Yorks Canary"][quote user="The Duke"]

[/quote]

are you on glue

[/quote]

hmmm i must of missed the Season where Grant Holt scored more than 15 goals a Championship level, Holts is a good league 1 stricker but lets face facts he''s hardly playing against top quality defending is he?

[quote user="Norwich"]and he scored another...cannot remember who against.[/quote]

Plymouth - should have had two but was unlucky to hit the post with the other one. My view is that had we given him a contract he would have reverted to the same form as other clubs - lazy.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

Hell yeah I need to ask. I have a compulsive asking problem.

You alright?

[/quote]

... Nervous.

I have issues with people that ask too many questions.[*-)][:S][:$][:|]
[/quote]

lol. What''s worse is that I have an irrational fear of excessive smiley usage within posts on football message boards....

[quote user="Big Dog "]

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]Grant Holt for me too. Shrewd signing by Gunn.[/quote]

Bryan Gunn was the WORST manager this club has ever had.

Grant Holt was a no-brainer.

[/quote]

You''re entitled to your opinion much as I think it''s bollox. Still, Holt, eh, shrewd signing by Gunn.

We can''t afford Lee... we''re in League One. Grant Holt is brilliant at this level... this season is about going up... Grant Holt. Next season... maybe someone else is better.

Holt is definitely a better all-round player than Lee.  He will score more goals than Lee would in the Championship, as he works harder, is a tad quicker and has better control and composure.  

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Norwich"]and he scored another...cannot remember who against.[/quote]

Plymouth - should have had two but was unlucky to hit the post with the other one. My view is that had we given him a contract he would have reverted to the same form as other clubs - lazy.[/quote]

And Swansea away??