Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

McNally

Sorry but I dont like him already. I know he has a lot of experience in football but the way Gunn was treated is awful. And then he brings in his old pal Lambert who I don''t particularly like either. Lambert is not proven, causes unrest and has no committment to a club. I for one would have preferred Boothroyd or even Gunny to have stayed.

Im affraid, you are even more deluded then me [:D]

Lambert HAS proven himself to a certain extent, he did well with both Colchester and Wycombe, in League 1 + 2. Which is this league. He may not be Loyal, but shows he obviously likes this club by leaving our league rivals for us.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry everyones happy as larry with everything then?? Wonderful, club is run by idiots and managed by idiots but as long as you are happy!![/quote]So what''s new ?

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry but I dont like him already. I know he has a lot of experience in football but the way Gunn was treated is awful. And then he brings in his old pal Lambert who I don''t particularly like either. Lambert is not proven, causes unrest and has no committment to a club. I for one would have preferred Boothroyd or even Gunny to have stayed.[/quote]

sorry i don,t speaks to scum fans

Sorry what did Lambert do for Colchester and Wycombe? Wycombe are where they are thanks to Peter Taylor. And Colchester?? Where did they finish last season.....well done Lambert. Seems we are now happy with mediocre managers.

To ber fair to Lambert, three wins out of four isn''t too bad ;)I practically worship McNally at the moment. I love Gunny and I do actually believe he could do a good job given time. But time isn''t on our side. We need to be more ruthless at this level to ensure we get back to the Championship as quickly as possible. So far, my faith in Lambert''s appointment has been justfied. I said at the time he had a better managerial record than any of our previous three or four appointments, thus he couldn''t possibly be that bad. He''s steadily progressed up the career ladder nicely and has the potential to build something here. 

[quote user="scrimmage"]McNally is not an idiot, Lambert is not an idiot, you are an idiot
[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry everyones happy as larry with everything then?? Wonderful, club is run by idiots and managed by idiots but as long as you are happy!![/quote]

You are almost as idiotic as the person in your avatar

Judge him over time, 4 games isn''t enough to judge but I''m happy thus far. He''s picking players who want to play and care and are actually quite good footballers. We weren''t very good last night but still won, we can grind out results, we''re winning comfortably away from home. That was the stuff of dreams last season. Anyone else remember Charlton at home in the cup, we were terrible and still managed to lose. Give them time instead of just losing faith straight away.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry but I dont like him already. I know he has a lot of experience in football but the way Gunn was treated is awful. And then he brings in his old pal Lambert who I don''t particularly like either. Lambert is not proven, causes unrest and has no committment to a club. I for one would have preferred Boothroyd or even Gunny to have stayed.[/quote]stfu and go away, 3 games 3 wins under lambert - what the f**k does it take to please some arrogant b*stards?

Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here.

Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry everyones happy as larry with everything then?? Wonderful, club is run by idiots and managed by idiots but as long as you are happy!![/quote]

Eyes Rolling

[quote user="Lambo"]Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here.

Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.[/quote]Amen to that brother![Y]

[quote user="Lambo"]Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here. Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.[/quote]

Our lowest position in 50 years has come about because of years of mismanagement at Board level.

You want nasty and ruthless ? What was Roeder then and look what he did to the club - he''s the man that "steered" us to relegation not Gunn. Gunn is the man who shrewdly got rid of the dross and brought in players like Holt, Hughes, Askou etc and who gave neglected players like Lappin, Smith, Adeyami etc their chance. Yes, there was one freak result and McNasty had the chance to make his mark and got rid of Gunn. McNasty''s next big move to was to instigate an expensive "investigation" by Celtic''s head of security into the pitch "invasion" (sic) by a father and his son ! I didn''t see Everton sack Moyes after their home freak result against Arsenal did you ?

[quote user="barryevans"]

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Sorry but I dont like him already. I know he has a lot of experience in football but the way Gunn was treated is awful. And then he brings in his old pal Lambert who I don''t particularly like either. Lambert is not proven, causes unrest and has no committment to a club. I for one would have preferred Boothroyd or even Gunny to have stayed.[/quote]

sorry i don,t speaks to scum fans

[/quote]

Barry, don''t be a pratt all your life.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Judge him over time, 4 games isn''t enough to judge but I''m happy thus far. He''s picking players who want to play and care and are actually quite good footballers. We weren''t very good last night but still won, we can grind out results, we''re winning comfortably away from home. That was the stuff of dreams last season. Anyone else remember Charlton at home in the cup, we were terrible and still managed to lose. Give them time instead of just losing faith straight away.[/quote]

Sensible post. And the players Lambert''s picking are players either brought in or rejuvenated by Gunn. I''m backing Lambert because I''m a Norwich supporter so I hope he continues to grind out results home and away with the players that he inherited from Gunn.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here. Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.[/quote]

Our lowest position in 50 years has come about because of years of mismanagement at Board level.

You want nasty and ruthless ? What was Roeder then and look what he did to the club - he''s the man that "steered" us to relegation not Gunn. Gunn is the man who shrewdly got rid of the dross and brought in players like Holt, Hughes, Askou etc and who gave neglected players like Lappin, Smith, Adeyami etc their chance. Yes, there was one freak result and McNasty had the chance to make his mark and got rid of Gunn. McNasty''s next big move to was to instigate an expensive "investigation" by Celtic''s head of security into the pitch "invasion" (sic) by a father and his son ! I didn''t see Everton sack Moyes after their home freak result against Arsenal did you ?

[/quote]... Oh lord, how naive can you be?

If we were in different circumstances i''d agree mate, i really would.

Glenn Roeder showed what can go wrong by being too ruthless, for me McNally saw what a lot of people saw last season, Bryan Gunn isn''t a manager, fantastic scout, terrible manager, he acted quickly and then identified who he wanted in charge then went out and got him no matter what.

In our position right now we couldn''t afford to keep Gunn on whilst he tried to actually learn how to be a tactically astute manager and try and fire up the players to go out deliver when need be, something he failed to do spectacularly last season.

Gunny could have been a manager for us but he took the job at the completely wrong time.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

... Oh lord, how naive can you be?
[/quote]

Not naive at all my friend. I''m also not blinkered or a sheep and I try and avoid jumping on bandwagons.

[quote user="Elvis Hammond"][quote user="scrimmage"]McNally is not an idiot, Lambert is not an idiot, you are an idiot[/quote]Spot on [Y][/quote]Oscar Wilde must be spinning in his grave [:|]