Sign in to follow this  
Herman

From the year i was born...1971

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I thought you were way older than that. [:D][/quote]

Ha ha,i certainly feel and look like it most of the time.My avatar is my recent passport photo......[Y]

Ah that was nice to watch again... :D

2 points though:

1. Doc wasn''t on the field and we won! ;)

2. I completely forgot that Graham Stuart played for us!!

Despite the overwhelming pride of scoring those goals, 1:57 in the Manchester United video just about brings the biggest and widest of grins to my face.[:D]

.... I still want him back in Carrow Road as soon as possible.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Ah that was nice to watch again... :D 2 points though: 1. Doc wasn''t on the field and we won! ;) 2. I completely forgot that Graham Stuart played for us!![/quote]

I''d forgotten about Stuart as well.I also wanted to see more of Rooney stropping out as well[:D]

That was the year that Middle of the Road had big hits with Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep and Soley Soley. Their lead singer Sally Carr was a bit of alright in her big boots and hotpants!!

that man u video was awesome... made my evening. thanks! [:)]although, did make me realise exactly how far we have fallen. one day we will be back................

No worries Flinty.It was the first time i had seen that extended version of highlights.The commentator was a bit of a patronising git though.But then again it was a bit unexpected!!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

So you were born just in time to celebrate promotion!

OTBC!

[/quote]

For some strange reason i can''t remember much about that!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Ah that was nice to watch again... :D 2 points though: 1. Doc wasn''t on the field and we won! ;) 2. I completely forgot that Graham Stuart played for us!![/quote]

I''d forgotten about Stuart as well.I also wanted to see more of Rooney stropping out as well[:D]

[/quote]Odd isn''t it?  Stuart''s name came up on here the other day, as one of our worst players.  Again as well, Sutch  always comes up as a poor Norwich player,  and he was part of our great European campaigns.

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]There''s another classic here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zGUY6hsx0
[/quote]

I think that may be the first time i have seen that since 89.... Cracking 3rd goal by Fleck.

[quote user="Herman "]

Something of interest i found trawling Youtube.Some cracking goals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hyw_cZH4pM

And it cant hurt to see this again.Watch Hucks skin a certain spotty Portugeezer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0JE4Za8iSQ

Enjoy[Y]

[/quote]

Brilliant, made my day seeing that again.  HEY PETE!! Can you sticky this one so everyone can feel better today?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Great video! Seems somewhat depressing though. What a team that was! Makes you wonder how we managed to get relegated..... [:(]
[/quote]

Without dragging up old stuff discussesd to death over the years, this team played less than a third of the season when Worthy gave up and played Safri, Helveg and Shackell saying that no one should say they hadn''t had a chance.  It was clear that he thought we were gone and was going through the motions.  Then the new team started winning and everything changed.   This team just did not have enough games to turn it round.

That is a great morale boostign video. That ball from big Duncan Forbes to Foggo was brilliant - proves he was more than a hard tackling centre half. Made me cry though when thinking of Doc in comparison! Onwards and upwards.

And laughed at the way the Luton players defended Paddon''s long throws. Unsporting behaviour if ever I saw it - if someone tried that against the fella at Stoke I''m sure they''d get booked nowadays.