Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Does this bring a tear to anyone else's eye??

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]Brilliant song by the lovely Johnny Cash.[/quote]Wasn''t it a cover?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]Brilliant song by the lovely Johnny Cash.[/quote]

Gorgeous song.1000 times better than the original!!! Very suited to us last season[:''(]

(P.s Did you see Johnny on an episode of Columbo recently.Weird!)

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]Brilliant song by the lovely Johnny Cash.[/quote]

Wasn''t it a cover?
[/quote]

Yes it is a cover of a nine inch nails song, on the same album he also covered personal jesus, bridge over troubled water, in my life and a few more. Sorry for boring you but i love Johnny cash music.

Yes brought a tear to my eye I have to say.  But we have to look forwards and not backwards.  Not saying that it should or will be forgotten, but surely our focus should be on the here and now.  And let''s all hope we see the good times again in the not too distant future.

OTBC

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]yea it is a good vid.. there have been alot on there which have been very good. dunno if they by the same person but they seem to have been deleted wish i saved them all now!![/quote]I did that one and four others (first one is admittedly very amateur, but at the time i was just getting a feel for WMV).We (City) have moved on since, like many have mentioned, but i wanted to make a video that ecapsulated the heartbreak and sorrow surrounding our football club at the time, and (as you can imagine) i had hardly ever felt nearly as depressed as a Norwich City fan while making that video, so it seemed like the ideal moment to compile one.I''m chuffed you guys like it by the way, cheers! [Y]But as for the other videos, of which the creator is Englishspirit, it''s his that have very unfortunately been taken down (as well as his Youtube account wierdly, i believe?). I don''t know whats happening on his half, but it''s a great shame his videos have been taken down, they are all truly class.Both his tributes to Huckerby, and the derby video''s were utterly superb.