Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Idiot kids in block E

For those familiar with the Trotter family and weren’t there last nights game, rest assured that the little twerps being discussed were pretty much on a par with The Groovy Gang, not big, not clever and about as threatening as a miniature poodle.

[quote user="nr1"]love it mate loads of potential last night. Back to the 80''s here we come they just need to learn to dress[/quote]

Like you would know what went on in the eighties?

[quote user="nr1"]love it mate loads of potential last night. Back to the 80''s here we come they just need to learn to dress[/quote]

it must be great being 10 years old

jas :)

[quote user="nr1"]ye i done your mum in the 80''s son
[/quote]

A telling if grammatically embarrassing observation on your part, by the way, I’m picturing you with a  scarf, wig and your face painted as you struggle with the repressed need for Gabicci

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Victor Segura"]Did anyone see that little chav get taken out last night,that area was full of them more interested in taunting the Brentford fans than watching the game,i''ve got nothing against good banter but these were just idiots,i ''m sure there''s plenty of you on here.[/quote]

I was in block E, but front row, and i was in front of all the chavs you referred too. I think him getting taken out was ridiculous, some politically correct twat getting onto his high horse. They were exchanging banter with some of the brentford fans, no more than that.

I swear some people come to football expecting foot rests, a cup of tea and a bloody television remote sometimes!
[/quote]

Have been coming to Carrow Road for nearly 45 years and know what to expect (and can give as good as I get in the banter and witty repartee stakes) but even I thought that there were some real t*ssers there last night.

[/quote]

There definatly were. I was in Block C last row, (the Guy who caught the ball twice while brentford were warming up!) and there were some right numpties in the front few rows. Personally i would prefer to pay the normal ticket prices..... or at least be able to take up my normal seat in the upper barclay -  Rather then being surrounded by morons.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="jedi"]

Pricks!!

[/quote]

And my 8 yr old daughter also got a mouthful off some teenage chav girls in the loos of the ''what are you looking at'' variety.......FFS.......can''t wait ''til they all go back to nursery school!

[/quote]I''d go ape-shiit at that. No one has a go at my kids, especially at such a young age. A few weeks ago my 4 year old had to pee on the side of the road and car full of nobbers drove past shouting at him. They got stuck in a queue of traffic so I ran after them. The wound the windows up and were having none of it. I tell ya, I''ll fight anyone for my kids, regardless of the kick-in I''d probably get.Nobs mate.

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="jedi"]

Pricks!!

[/quote]

And my 8 yr old daughter also got a mouthful off some teenage chav girls in the loos of the ''what are you looking at'' variety.......FFS.......can''t wait ''til they all go back to nursery school!

[/quote]

I''d go ape-shiit at that. No one has a go at my kids, especially at such a young age. A few weeks ago my 4 year old had to pee on the side of the road and car full of nobbers drove past shouting at him. They got stuck in a queue of traffic so I ran after them. The wound the windows up and were having none of it. I tell ya, I''ll fight anyone for my kids, regardless of the kick-in I''d probably get.

Nobs mate.
[/quote]

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="jedi"]

Pricks!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d go ape-shiit at that. No one has a go at my kids, especially at such a young age. A few weeks ago my 4 year old had to pee on the side of the road and car full of nobbers drove past shouting at him. They got stuck in a queue of traffic so I ran after them. The wound the windows up and were having none of it. I tell ya, I''ll fight anyone for my kids, regardless of the kick-in I''d probably get.

Nobs mate.
[/quote]

Unfortunately she didn''t mention it until we were back in our seat - if she had have done I would have had a ''word''.

[quote user="nr1"]ye i done your mum in the 80''s son
[/quote]

Not only do you have a very poor grasp of the English language and live in a dream world ....

it appears you also have a penchant for necrophilia......(look it up !)

..................and start praying that I never find out who you are, little boy.