Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Idiot kids in block E

We all agree on something for once, cant wait to get back to our season ticket seats!!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="jedi"]

Thank the lord!

They also commented on how "cool" it would be if it kicked off like at upton park, which was also a nice touch to there witty banter!!

[/quote]

Yarmouth residents weren''t given an additional discount for last night''s match were they???  [:D]

[/quote]

Like I said before , loads of part time kids that just have to act the idiot, and think they are part of in crowed when they get a ticket in the lower E Barclay. what is it with these people, We all love good Banter with the away fans I''m the first to admit that I have a go but these infants last night should think next time befor they shout, as its this sort of thing that starts trouble outside     

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Scooby"]

Thank god I wasn''t the only one.  We had to sit at the front last night instead of our usual Upper seats.  Bunches of idiot teenagers everywhere, swearing their heads off every other word and singing the same 1 or 2 songs all night.  The worst thing though was the middle aged bloke sat with a load of them, about 1 to 14 years old egging them on.  His best comment "Tango scum ******" was of course reserved for their keeper............. every 5 minutes.  I love it when the crowd sing and get behind the team but non stop abuse is a bit much.

Plus, we had a crap view of the game and got bloody soaked through[:@][:S]

[/quote]

Blimey, Scooby, you must have been sitting very close to me.........had the same tango yelling bloke and chavs near me! (and we got soaked)

[/quote]

Oh what a lovely time we had!  Can''t believe how posh the bar is down there, and a bookies!  I''m sure it wasn''t like that last time I sat there (Championship winning season I think).  Didn''t have any pies or hot bloody food though did they!!! Soaking wet and no bloody hot food!![:@][:@] Hope they open the Upper again next match.

I never post on this messageboard but often read the topics on here, I felt the need to comment on this because the reaction from some of you is ridiculous in my opinion. It seems like a bit of an over-reaction. I was sitting in Block E, about halfway up, just in front of the young lads that were shouting various things throughout the game, which I found rather funny and I could see the lads at the front. Okay, the language was fairly colourful but I couldn''t see any young children from where I was sitting and everyone around me seemed to be laughing too.

I think the only reason a few of you on here found the chants distasteful was because they were only aimed at one fan, the reason for this being that the Brentford fans were the quietest I''d ever seen.

No, I don''t have a season ticket, I play football on Saturday''s for my local team and would much rather be playing football than watching it. But if I was a season ticket holder I''d love to have those sort of people sitting around me every game as I found it hilarious and kept me entertained through a comfortable game that was far from the most exciting I''d been too.

[quote user="canariesaregods"]

what was with block E amd chanting jerry?

[/quote]

One of the stewards was the spitting image of Jerry Springer, poor bloke.

[quote user="Askouuu"]

I never post on this messageboard but often read the topics on here, I felt the need to comment on this because the reaction from some of you is ridiculous in my opinion. It seems like a bit of an over-reaction. I was sitting in Block E, about halfway up, just in front of the young lads that were shouting various things throughout the game, which I found rather funny and I could see the lads at the front. Okay, the language was fairly colourful but I couldn''t see any young children from where I was sitting and everyone around me seemed to be laughing too.

I think the only reason a few of you on here found the chants distasteful was because they were only aimed at one fan, the reason for this being that the Brentford fans were the quietest I''d ever seen.

No, I don''t have a season ticket, I play football on Saturday''s for my local team and would much rather be playing football than watching it. But if I was a season ticket holder I''d love to have those sort of people sitting around me every game as I found it hilarious and kept me entertained through a comfortable game that was far from the most exciting I''d been too.

[/quote]

I have to say i totally agree, Some people just look for the chance to moan about anything. My season ticket is in the Lower Barclay D block and even there we dont sing enough for me. Due to going in a group of 9 last night we had to all sit in the Jarold Stand, or as i shall now call it the Library, although thats an insult to a decent Library! It was like being in a cinema rather than a football match. I even got told to sit down by some guy behind me when standing up to look at a one on one. If it was a league game i would of told him where to go but decided a JPT game was not worth the trouble.

If we are honest the game was poor at best. I can''t blame the lads for wanting to make a bit of noise be all i heard the lads chanting from where i was "you Fat b*****d" thats hardly anything to get on your high horse about. Although they may have shouted worse that i could not hear. Persoanlly it added a bit of exitment to an otherwise dull game

[quote user="The Duke"][quote user="Askouuu"]

[/quote]

I have to say i totally agree, Some people just look for the chance to moan about anything. My season ticket is in the Lower Barclay D block and even there we dont sing enough for me. Due to going in a group of 9 last night we had to all sit in the Jarold Stand, or as i shall now call it the Library, although thats an insult to a decent Library! It was like being in a cinema rather than a football match. I even got told to sit down by some guy behind me when standing up to look at a one on one. If it was a league game i would of told him where to go but decided a JPT game was not worth the trouble.

If we are honest the game was poor at best. I can''t blame the lads for wanting to make a bit of noise be all i heard the lads chanting from where i was "you Fat b*****d" thats hardly anything to get on your high horse about. Although they may have shouted worse that i could not hear. Persoanlly it added a bit of exitment to an otherwise dull game

[/quote]

To be fair, you were in the Jarrold last night and Askouuu hardly ever goes. I have inhabited the Lower Barclay for 45 years and am well used to the usual match day chanting/singing/banter which I still get involved with and enjoy.  What was really annoying last night was a bunch of chavs sitting in front of me (in Block C) using the F word, C word and W word in every chant or song - what was particularly pathetic was their constant barracking of Lewis Price who, admittedly ex-Scum, was coming in for constant obscene abuse throughout the first half (even worse than what that Judas Marshall used to get).  I''m no prude and neither is my 8 year old daughter who knows where and when such language may be acceptable but their behaviour last night was pathetic.

[quote user="willtake2ndnow"]

From one of the most polite Clubs to now equalling the likes of Coventry City! Shame to see our supporters behave in such a way!!

[/quote]You''re right! I don''t think anyone said "please" or "thankyou" once during the "You Fat Bastard" chants...[:)]

Don''t know if it was these guys but it probably was, I saw a few chavs in a norwich city shirt by the river before the game who looked embarrasing to the club - swearing and throwing stuff in the river before the match.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im with these guys.. it was just a bit of fun and livened up what could have been a very boring game otherwise.. of course youre going to get a younger boistrous ''chav'' crowd at game thats a fiver and a few days before school or college starts up...

Lighten up!

I should imagine that one or two of these young spotty herberts had a perhaps partaken of a bit of the old alchohol before the game. Never a good thing to drink on an empty head.Of course it was more violent in the old times. I remember once in the early seventies my friend getting a right biff on the nose before a game. Wasn''t doing anything just standing and waiting when without warning a fist caught him on the conk. It was the programme seller Apparently my mate didn''t have the right change and that had upset the chap.Hard times, hard men.But we were the better for it

[quote user="Lord Horn"]There were 5 or 6 little ''imps'' sitting in front of me in Block C last night (not my usual season ticket seat).  Even my 8 year old daughter found them more annoying than the 3 idiots who sat behind us at the Sunderland game whose football knowledge could be written on the side of a matchbox![/quote]

I was unable to work out which team the kids behind me at the Sunderland game supported. It was either Arsenal, Sunderland, Luton with a bit of Norwich chucked in! Before the game they were shouting ''Kenwyne, come and sign for us at Arsenal'' and ''Kenwyne please come and play for Arsenal.''  Also when ever Kenwyne Jones, Andy Ried and Carlos Edwards they got the ball they would shout ''go on  Kenwyne, Andy, Carlos  (delete as appropiate) take them on and score''. I also must have heard about 15 different anecdotes about the 15 different games when certain players played at Luton. Add to that their clear lack of understanding of fouls and the offside rule, I was very glad that they were sitting near me for one game!

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="canariesaregods"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Started at the Sunderland game I think. Suprised he didn''t ask to swap with a jacket in one of the more "restrained" parts of the ground. Perhaps he will now. Or maybe he loves the attention.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="canariesaregods"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Started at the Sunderland game I think.

Suprised he didn''t ask to swap with a jacket in one of the more "restrained" parts of the ground. Perhaps he will now. Or maybe he loves the attention.
[/quote]

This has been going on for years. At least since the promotion season if my memory serves me correctly

He used to be stationed in front of block C/B and was often given the Jerry, Jerry chant

...as for the idiot kids, they weren`t exclusively in block E!!

The pratts near us in B were a pain in the arse too!...and I got soaked.

Roll on Saturday so we can have our seats back!

Must have been some real hard b''stards in the barcaly last night to have a dig at the 50 or so Brentford fans that turned up on a wet tuesday night for the monkey trophy,i''m even to scared to ask for my seat back for saturday. 

[/quote]

[/quote]Think you went to the Jarrold for the wrong game.  Everyone moved there yesterday for the better view, I moved from my usual Jarrold seat into the City Stand and now that is a library.  I sit towards the top of Block K and I think it''s as good for atmosphere as anywhere else in the ground excluding Block E and the Snakepit.  I could see from my library seat in the Castle Lounge (never sit in there I implore you) that the Barclay was populated by people of a younger age, and it was quieter than normal.  Hardly any singing of OTBC, and the only song that really got going was ''We''re the Barclay'' and it''s response from the Snakepit.  I can only imagine what happened, and it was probably chavs getting all high and mighty and trying to act how they thought someone in Block E should, and I''m glad they got sorted out.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="The Duke"][quote user="Askouuu"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Think you went to the Jarrold for the wrong game.  Everyone moved there yesterday for the better view, I moved from my usual Jarrold seat into the City Stand and now that is a library.  I sit towards the top of Block K and I think it''s as good for atmosphere as anywhere else in the ground excluding Block E and the Snakepit.  I could see from my library seat in the Castle Lounge (never sit in there I implore you) that the Barclay was populated by people of a younger age, and it was quieter than normal.  Hardly any singing of OTBC, and the only song that really got going was ''We''re the Barclay'' and it''s response from the Snakepit.  I can only imagine what happened, and it was probably chavs getting all high and mighty and trying to act how they thought someone in Block E should, and I''m glad they got sorted out.[/quote]we were trying to start Kick It Off but all these certain bunch wanted to sing was Yarmy and Yellows

Like I said, I sat in that block and I can assure you that OTBC was sang at least 5 times, I''d say that was a decent amount..

i can remember us playing cheltenahm i think it was.. league cup about 6 or 7 years ago (Possible longer) i got my usual ST seat and sat behind a bunch of chavs who were trying to look hard and acting like total tools.. one of them had an arsenal shirt on.... i was going to ask him if it was too expensive for him at the Library but doubt he''d of understood....

jas :)

love it mate loads of potential last night. Back to the 80''s here we come they just need to learn to dress

[quote user="NCFC-47"]pahhh this f*cking norwich city all these chavs are just west ham and millwall wannabee''s its so funny :L :L[/quote]to be fair i don''t see any needless violence and stabbings