Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Pitch Invaders Banned Indefinetly from all games!!

The other one is his dad, i dont have him on facebook but would assume he might have similar views. I dont see why they had season tickets then if they dont give a crap?

[quote user="Brendan"]The other one is his dad, i dont have him on facebook but would assume he might have similar views. I dont see why they had season tickets then if they dont give a crap?[/quote]Are we certain that they did have season tickets, if they did maybe they just have lots of money.

They threw them at Gunn!!

And i dont think they were especially rich, they live in costessey, the dad''s shorts he was wearing are bought from asda :P .

But its not for me to comment about his wealth.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Harsh if you ask me, I don''t think they had any intentions of harming Gunn or anyone else for that matter, they were simply expressing their disgust to what was a shocking performance at Carrow Road. And yes they were wrong to do so and should therefore be punished, but lifelong bans? That''s ridiculas![/quote]

Draconian and spiteful if you ask me, yes they were wrong and a two season ban would have sufficed imo.........plus they did help rid us of Gunn!

[/quote]If you bothered to actually read what the statement said Wizard they WERE NOT given lifelong bans - they were given indefinite bans. And if you had read

......and Smith must score''s
well reasoned post before your post you may have understood a bit better.The club have played this very well. They could not have let them back in without any response. There''s an ongoing investigation and no doubt  the FA are also still taking a look at it.Indefinite means the club can do whatever it deems suitable and make a final decision when the air has cleared a bit. Had it have been the other way round and they had been given an automatic 2 year ban you would have been the first one to have been on this board berating the board for it''s ''knee jerk'' response.Now go away and have a think and be grateful that there are some in this world a little wiser and bit more thoughtful than you are Wizard. And, whilst you are ruminating, a fair portion of humble pie might be on the menu !

[quote user="nr1"]brendan you are a snob you say just because someone is a ''chav'' they aren''t welcome at norwich games.
[/quote]

Chav...

[quote user="Brendan"]They threw them at Gunn!! And i dont think they were especially rich, they live in costessey, the dad''s shorts he was wearing are bought from asda :P . But its not for me to comment about his wealth.[/quote]Did anybody ever check to see that what they threw at Gunn were their season tickets for this year?. They probably were but has anybody actually seen them?.

Yeah, in one of the pictures i can clearly see that the fat dude has one of the yellow ones with a white strip on the top.

Sorry to spoil your idea :P

[quote user="Brendan"]Yeah, in one of the pictures i can clearly see that the fat dude has one of the yellow ones with a white strip on the top. Sorry to spoil your idea :P[/quote]Just a thought as you never know. I''ve probably been watching too much Poirot.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]The two fans who ran on the pitch on the first home game have been banned for life!!![/quote]

I heard it as being ''indefinitely'' not ''life'' so there may be some leeway in the future.

[quote user="Brendan"]They threw them at Gunn!! And i dont think they were especially rich, they live in costessey, the dad''s shorts he was wearing are bought from asda :P . But its not for me to comment about his wealth.[/quote]

Although you just have[:|]

I think that was the only option, and in my opinion the correct decision.

I understand their frustrations on that day, but that was a very very silly thing to do (if they didn''t anticipate a ban).

However, I don''t think a life ban will be applied and nor should it.

I think its disgraceful for anyone to have a go at the run on 2. Obviously there actions were a bit foolish and hindsight i bet there regretting it but i have nothing but admiration for 2 people to take a massive risk, risk being able to watch there beloved club, for having the balls to say enough is enough, we are sick of the tripe were served up.Colchester was an absolute disaster and I for one was insane with rage, if id have been sat close to Gunn i would have been ejected due to the tirade of abuse i would have no doubt sent his way. Ive never been so angry at a Norwich match.Were conned by Gunn and the board to fork out another £350 on the hope were gonna have a promotion winning season and thats what we get first game in. Fans tempers were still boiling from the Charlton debacle, and the 7-1 was just too much.For me I applaud the run on 2, whilst i agree it wasnt a good idea to run on the pitch im glad somebody finally said ''weve have enough and were not gonna take it anymore''. Those 2 guys only did what everyone in the ground was thinking.Well, maybe not everyone evidently as some people dont seem to bothered by the 7-1 and the state of the club at the time and are prepared to accept it.

They didn''t take any admirable or calculated risks for the good of their club, come on! They got their buns in a twist like we all did but didn''t have the self awareness or sense not to bundle onto the pitch. We all know the rules. Stay off the lawn. In all honesty, if they love the club and genuinely regret what they did, they''ll be back in a season or two anyway.The PR booboo for me is that McNally goes public with the cost of his independent report, when ultimately it was a foregone conclusion. Footy seems to be flirting with a bit of misbehavior at the mo, so we''ll need a bit more stewarding at games. I''m sure that an inquiry of this nature is probably the only route when needing to appease the FA and local bobbys but it''s a shame it costs so much.

I don''t condone the actions of ''the two'' but.  I do think the board are collectively are a group of propaganda spewing hood-winkers.  They release gushing utter drivel about breaking the rules, safety this crap, rules that crap, while claiming the moral high ground.  When they, under the expert guidance of McNasty broke the league rules poaching another manager, (who himself was up on a charge for rule breaking) which will incur a penalty after Col U have calmed down.  So IMO  the board can shove their safety procedure five figure sum up their arses because it wouldn''t''ve happened if we''d had a proper man in charge of the team.

[quote user="City1st"]

Now go away and have a think and be grateful that there are some in this world a little wiser and bit more thoughtful than you are Wizard. And, whilst you are ruminating, a fair portion of humble pie might be on the menu !
[/quote]

Oh do come down from your own self important arse pal...................but may I also thank you for the best laugh I''ve had today!

And PS.............I don''t do humble pie.[:D]

I''m not asking you to " do humble pie"  I''m suggesting you eat some.(though some unkind folk might suggest that ''doing humble pie'' is far down the list of strange intimate activities that are usual for Lowestoft)

[quote user="City1st"]I''m not asking you to " do humble pie"  I''m suggesting you eat some.

(though some unkind folk might suggest that ''doing humble pie'' is far down the list of strange intimate activities that are usual for Lowestoft)
[/quote]

Tis strange City 1st, that upon reading all the replies on this subject, quite a few posters have said far stronger things in their support of the ''two'' yet you single me out for your ''treatment''.

Now, I''ve actually said they were wrong to go on the pitch, and should be punished for it, but I fear ''indefinate'' is club speak for ever!

Now go rattle your rusty sabre elsewhere.

I think most will take your pronouncements with a pinch of salt Wizard - were we not going into administration in May, according to you ?As to you being singled out I simply replied to an erroneous statement made by you.It is a forum after all.Anyone else might have accepted that error, rather than carry on digging when they are in a hole (they might also wonder what that key in their back is doing.?)

[quote user="City1st"]I think most will take your pronouncements with a pinch of salt Wizard - were we not going into administration in May, according to you ?

As to you being singled out I simply replied to an erroneous statement made by you.It is a forum after all.

Anyone else might have accepted that error, rather than carry on digging when they are in a hole (they might also wonder what that key in their back is doing.?)
[/quote]

Thank you again for the second biggest laugh today.............[:D]

[quote user="nr1"]brendan you are a snob you say just because someone is a ''chav'' they aren''t welcome at norwich games.[/quote]Why does that make him a snob? Chav''s shouldn''t be allowed at Norwich games. Come to think of it, they shouldn''t be allowed anywhere. In fact, they should just be taken somewhere and shot! That''ll teach the little buggers! [:)]

Sticking my tin hat on, I''d have to say I had a lot of support for the Touchline Two during the day so it''d be hypocritical of me now to condemn them. There were 24,000 furious (or should have been at any rate) fans in there and although everyone grumbles and moans, at least these two actually did something about it and showed the board tangible proof that we won''t just sit there and take everything.

They never went to fight with Gunn or cause any harm to anyone and all this talk of heightened police costs is ridiculous seeing as the boys in blue were nowhere to be seen at the time; our very own kit man had to ''restrain'' them. Running onto a pitch and throwing your season ticket is a symbolic thing to do, nothing more, and I''m sure even the most moronic of morons know there will be repurcussions - at the very least you''ve just thrown your season ticket away!

I''m sure a lot of people are going to pour condemnation on them simply because it''s the ''right'' thing to do or they weren''t at the game etc etc. Even because they''re dressed like chavs!

They weren''t legally right to do it and I wouldn''t do such a thing myself but fair play to them for sticking by their principles. Two things could be argued if they hadn''t done it: Firstly that Gunn would still be in the job and secondly that without their channelling of the crowd''s anger, things might have kicked off more later on

Why should people support these two???!!!

*They have shown they dont like Norwich

*Because of their actions, the club have to have extra security which will cost the club.

*They are dicks.

Oh and there was some sort of going ons when then they had to be restrained down the tunnel. Something like that anyway!