Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Brentford un-official match chat thread.

[quote user="Norwich"]Anyone know what the home crowd att. is like?[/quote]

They announce it normally just after half time, not that it will take much counting tonight hahahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ohhhhhhhh hubby glued to TV, controversy about the Eng v Aus cricket being called off <>[/quote]

YES, I am annoyed to! good on your hubby! :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ohhhhhhhh hubby glued to TV, controversy about the Eng v Aus cricket being called off <<shrug>>[/quote]

What''s the controversy? Apparently the outfield was absolutely saturated. If the Aussies want something to do they can always watch a replay of the Oval Test.....[:P]

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Have to say I love your celebrating smilies WAY - exactly how I feel ! Always makes me chuckle.

[/quote]

lol I love them and also like this one High

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ohhhhhhhh hubby glued to TV, controversy about the Eng v Aus cricket being called off <<shrug>>[/quote]

What''s the controversy? Apparently the outfield was absolutely saturated. If the Aussies want something to do they can always watch a replay of the Oval Test.....[:P]

[/quote]

I don''t know lol you are asking me who only this season has started to like and understand cricket, it was Gingerpeles granddad that explained what a bleeding googly was, I have trouble remembering my name let alone cricket terms hehehehehe.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Lappin with the captains armband. Nice reward. I bet he''s sticking an imaginary finger in the air, and saying Swivel Roeder.[/quote]

Indeed, like this Middle Finger

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Naughty girl WAY, I am offended.[/quote]

lol face bovvered [:P]

[/quote]

Thats very rude, and I am undoubtedly offended. I am very religious, and do not tolerate behavior like this...you have been reported.

Well that was a good half, went off the boil towards the end.  Let''s hope Lambert gives them a gee-up and they come out and get another couple [:)]

Pass from Maric helped towards the first goal, good man