Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Brentford un-official match chat thread.

Here we are again, happy as can be, will we score a goal or maybe 2 or 3........ ok will get my coat.

Evening all, hope all are well?

So how does everyone thinkwe will do?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Here we are again, happy as can be, will we score a goal or maybe 2 or 3........ ok will get my coat.

[/quote]

Evening WAY. I''ll let you know when I''ve seen the team sheet!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Evening WAY. I''ll let you know when I''ve seen the team sheet!

[/quote]

Good evening Mr B and I wonder what team he will put out tonight.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m a City fan and would like to see them win, but if they don''t I won''t be too disappointed.  Our main priority is surely the league this season?[/quote]

It would be a nice little morale booster though, and we are one of the biggest teams in this one! No Chelsea away in the 3rd round, we''ve got a very good chance of winning it!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m a City fan and would like to see them win, but if they don''t I won''t be too disappointed.  Our main priority is surely the league this season?[/quote]

Evening WAY.Feel the same as you.Won''t be too gutted if we lose(bit like the Sunderland game).I presume he will be trying out a different squad??

The more we win in this competition the more games Lambo gets to play around with the squad. That''ll be 1-0 Brentford then.

[quote user="Herman "]

Evening WAY.Feel the same as you.Won''t be too gutted if we lose(bit like the Sunderland game).I presume he will be trying out a different squad??

[/quote]

Maybe bringing some younsters in too.  Who knows, but not long until we find out.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

It would be a nice little morale booster though, and we are one of the biggest teams in this one! No Chelsea away in the 3rd round, we''ve got a very good chance of winning it!

[/quote]

Yes of course it would, depending on who is playing, if there''s hardly any first teamers in there then it won''t be of any use to them.

[quote user="Norwich"]Good girl WAY, made one again! City 1-2 Brentford...sorry it will be one of those nights like Charlton in the FA cup![/quote]

lol hardly a girl, but many thanks [H]

Will the radio norfolk coverage be streamed online as it is a cup match, or do the same rules apply?

[quote user="waggers"]The more we win in this competition the more games Lambo gets to play around with the squad. That''ll be 1-0 Brentford then.[/quote]

[:D][:D]

Seriously,if this Trophy can be used as a more competitve ''reserve'' game,it might be of benefit to us,especially bringing through the youth.

Norwich: Alnwick, Spillane, Nelson, Askou, Lappin (cap), Whaley, Hughes, Adeyemi, Russell, Maric, Martin. Subs: Rudd, Otsemobor, Daley, Stephens, McDonald.
Brentford: Price, O''Connor, Bean, Saunders, Kabba, Weston, Taylor, Hunt, Foster, Osbourne, Legge. Subs: Bull, Wood, Ferrell, Franks, McCluskey.

Russell getting a game as well, presumably this means he is until the New year. Like the fact Lambert is giving everyone a run out, should finally get to see what Maric is about.

----------------Alnwick---------------------Spillane--Nelson--Askou--Lappin------Hughes--Russell--Adeyemi--Whaley--------------Maric--Martin-------------Is that right [:S]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]----------------Alnwick---------------------Spillane--Nelson--Askou--Lappin------Hughes--Russell--Adeyemi--Whaley--------------Maric--Martin-------------Is that right [:S][/quote]I was thinking---------------------Alnwick------------------------------Spillane--Nelson--Askou--------Whaley--Hughes--Russell--Adeyemi--Lappin--------------Maric--Martin-------------

I am happy for Maric. I appreciate it''s only the JPT, but I hope he can put in a good shift. I''m not sure why he hasn''t been given more than ten minutes before now, Lakey was raving about him during the scottish pre season friendlies.