Sign in to follow this  
Sing Up The South Stand

Saw Delia in yellows earlier with two blokes

It may not be pretty Cam but neither are these fat burner adverts we have to put up with at the bottom of the page. If you''re now a Mod stop those now please!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]  Was it these two?[/quote]

Much more likely to be these two.....

[/quote]

I don''t care what the others say ''mello yello'', you are a picture genius!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It may not be pretty Cam but neither are these fat burner adverts we have to put up with at the bottom of the page. If you''re now a Mod stop those now please!

[/quote]

I am the owner and moderator of the principal Russian group on the music of Nikolai Andreyevitch Rimsky-Korsakov and in 10 years I have never yet had to intervene although a debate about the worth of his Sextet got me closely watching a poster from Novosibirsk.[;)]

As to the "advertisements" I think that should be addressed to Messrs Archant & Co, Manufacturers of Newspaper and Style publications who also don''t live at "Archant Towers" but at the decidely more mundane Prospect House in Rouen Road Norwich NR1 1RE.

More spin? [+o(]

PS: Today we learned from Paddy Davitt, courtesy of his uniformed information on Col U and their transfer fees, that he took his statistics from Soccerbase.  Apparently that is the journo bible.

Helpfully he has suggested that we update Soccerbase to stop him ****** up in the future.

Alternatively he could have rung Carl at the Anglian who has done several "record transfer fees" re ColWho?

We try not to make **** up''s like that.

I''ve not idea what Mr D and Co are on but our starting rate this end is £38k.

Sometimes I think you get what you pay for.[:|]